Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

This hasn't been mentioned before, but I think the security guards they had on duty for the concert were a little more aggressive than they needed to be.  We originally had a spot over by the barn, which was a respectful distance from the pavilion, only to be chased away by a rent-a-cop.  We moved back some, and then got asked to move by the next guy who needed something to do.  So, we moved again.  We were all the way on the other side of the old petting zoo, about parallel with the group that had gathered near Pioneer Hall, when a third rent-a-cop came and told us to move.  This time I told the guy I wouldn't.  I told him that I was a paying campground guest, and I was in the campground, and I would not move again.  He didn't know what to say about that, so I guess he went and got a donut.

I mention all of that to say that the guards were so busy harassing guests who had paid to be at the campground, that they didn't bother watching the hired help, who were taking photos which apparently included some of the Luckow children.  Like this one:

lukebryan_zpsd3fd85d2.jpg

Here's a screen cap of the Instagram profile of the young lady who posted that photo. Note that she has a website.  If you want to do some creeping, you'll see that she has worked as a Disney CM, but I'm not sure if she was a CM when she took that photo:

profile_zps50a04393.jpg

TCD

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

I pulled up her account and also found this

ACAE9D58-EFE0-4994-8216-4E036AD34E18-562

Yeah, I saw that one too.

They had a group of dancing girls rehearsing on the beach just before the fireworks went off.

As mentioned previously, the Luckows dilly-dallied after the end of the concert, and the fireworks were late beginning.

I never saw the dancing girls perform for the Luckows-I think their bit got cut.

I have to believe that performers were not supposed to be taking photos and posting them on social media.  Maybe they should have had some of those rent-a-cops watch them instead of harassing the paying campground guests.

TCD

I saw a post elsewhere (can't confirm the source) that when the Luckow group left HDDR they were near Pioneer Hall and told by "security" not to look at the family as they passed by.

That sounded a little ridiculous to me at the time I read it, but now seeing TCD's experience with security that night...

Her name is Candace and she is a CM.

She's part of Giggle Gang at Storybook Circus.

So it says on her website, which also provides her full name, and the other roles she has worked for Disney, including at the American Idol Experience and Light, Motor Action at Hollywood Studios.

Her site lists the Storybook Circus role as a former one.

Oh, and she likes pumpkin pie.

TCD

I'm surprised that people working the event were even allowed to have cell phones on them for this very reason.

And they make it so easy to find. It's one thing it you post stuff to private page but these were easy to find.

And I still wonder about the pic of the dapper dans posted by six bits with the hastag #luckows and it being tagged at the GG and then it being deleted. And I suck for not screen capping it!

I saw a post elsewhere (can't confirm the source) that when the Luckow group left HDDR they were near Pioneer Hall and told by "security" not to look at the family as they passed by.

That sounded a little ridiculous to me at the time I read it, but now seeing TCD's experience with security that night...

I believe it.

To be fair, all of the rent-a-cops were very polite and courteous.  This was just another situation where they didn't have enough to do, so they found stuff.  Like the idiotic Rangers they have working at the Fort.

I'm surprised that people working the event were even allowed to have cell phones on them for this very reason.

I would expect that they weren't supposed to have them, and if they did, they weren't supposed to take photos.  And if they took photos, they weren't supposed to post them on a public site.

You can clearly see the face of one of the Luckow kids in that photo.  That's the kind of stuff rich folks hate.

And they make it so easy to find. It's one thing it you post stuff to private page but these were easy to find.

And I still wonder about the pic of the dapper dans posted by six bits with the hastag #luckows and it being tagged at the GG and then it being deleted. And I suck for not screen capping it!

Exactly.  I didn't hunt that photo down.  She marked the location when she posted it.  I often look through photos with Fort Wilderness hashtags or with the location marked, and there this one was.

Seems to me this would be a fire-able offense. 

It probably is.  From what I understand, Disney watches this stuff.  Let's see if this one poofs too.

TCD

I would expect that they weren't supposed to have them, and if they did, they weren't supposed to take photos.  And if they took photos, they weren't supposed to post them on a public site.

And if they did, they shouldn't have tagged them to make them easy to find, especially not with the family's name.  (D'oh!)

Don't look at the family? You have got to be kidding me. They must think very highly of themselves. Now I wish i was there, bc not only would i have looked at them, I would have snapped a hundred pics as they walked by just to pis* them off. Then i would have deleted them bc who wants pics of the, on their phone? That family are just people with more money. Who cares?

My only interest in this thread was to here from the fiends live at the fort and maybe here about some exploits to get in to see luke bryan. The luckows? Not interested. Don't look at the family. I would have pulled out the grade school prank holding up all five fingers and told the smuck that announced that to please read between the lines.

Given that others reported the family waving to them later on, I have a feeling that came from security more than the family themselves.

Besides, if you don't want people to look at you, you don't custom wrap a bus with your name on it and drive around WDW throwing parties all week.  8)

Her site lists the Storybook Circus role as a former one.

According to "The HUB", she works in WDW Entertainment and shows the Story Book Circus Giggle Gang as her department.

I guess she can put in for other assignments.

Oh, her husband also works in the same dept.

Name:  Candace L XXXX 

Department: Storybook Circus Giggle Gang 

Company Code:  WDW Entertainment 

Business Area: Walt Disney World Resort 

Personnel Area: Entertainment WDW CO - FL 

Org Unit:  Storybook Circus Giggle Gang 

Cost Center:  MK 

Title:  Principal 

According to "The HUB", she works in WDW Entertainment and shows the Story Book Circus Giggle Gang as her department.

I guess she can put in for other assignments.

Oh, her husband also works in the same dept.

Name:  Candace L XXXX 

Department: Storybook Circus Giggle Gang 

Company Code:  WDW Entertainment 

Business Area: Walt Disney World Resort 

Personnel Area: Entertainment WDW CO - FL 

Org Unit:  Storybook Circus Giggle Gang 

Cost Center:  MK 

Title:  Principal 

You don't need to "x" out her last name-she has it on her website.

I think they pull entertainment CM's from many places when they put on this event for the Luckows. 

I have to go back and look what year it was, but there was another 4th of July trip that we took that I remember hearing a big fireworks show at an odd time.  Back then, the rumor was that it was a private party for the children and family of Michael Jackson, who were supposedly visiting WDW to see Captain EO after they had re-opened it.  We just so happened to run into the CM Ben, who we know as the real Six Bits, on that trip.  Ben was working that night as a pirate for the fireworks cruise that leaves from the Contemporary Resort.  I asked Ben about the fireworks we heard, and he told us that it was for a private party for a wealthy family at Typhoon Lagoon, and that he had worked the event as entertainment.  He said it was not the Jackson family,  and that it was a family that doesn't have a household name, but has a lot of money.  I later learned that it was the Luckows.

TCD

You don't need to "x" out her last name-she has it on her website.

I think they pull entertainment CM's from many places when they put on this event for the Luckows.

I think she wants to be taken as a serious performer and hasn't even listed that she's in the Giggle Gang in her credits.

My guess is that the other stuff like the Lake Dillon Theatre Company, the Winter Park Playhouse, and the Actor's Theatre of Charlotte, are resume enhancers.

Listing the Giggle Gang as the gig that pays the bills doesn't sound very impressive.

Given that others reported the family waving to them later on, I have a feeling that came from security more than the family themselves.

Besides, if you don't want people to look at you, you don't custom wrap a bus with your name on it and drive around WDW throwing parties all week.  8)

Exactly.  It's like the woman on our cruise who was running around without a bra all week.  There are certain things you do in life that telegraph "look at me!". 

Exactly.  It's like the woman on our cruise who was running around without a bra all week.  There are certain things you do in life that telegraph "look at me!". 

You forgot spandex....never forget spandex.

I have to go back and look what year it was, but there was another 4th of July trip that we took that I remember hearing a big fireworks show at an odd time.  Back then, the rumor was that it was a private party for the children and family of Michael Jackson, who were supposedly visiting WDW to see Captain EO after they had re-opened it.  We just so happened to run into the CM Ben, who we know as the real Six Bits, on that trip.  Ben was working that night as a pirate for the fireworks cruise that leaves from the Contemporary Resort.  I asked Ben about the fireworks we heard, and he told us that it was for a private party for a wealthy family at Typhoon Lagoon, and that he had worked the event as entertainment.  He said it was not the Jackson family,  and that it was a family that doesn't have a household name, but has a lot of money.  I later learned that it was the Luckows.

Very interesting!!  I remember the Jackson kids rumor at the time.  Makes perfect sense that it was actually the Luckows.