Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

As the rest of you slowly recover from your beer and vodka surprises, I have just completed my morning inspection. Clementine's Beach is completey clean and back to normal. Everything is gone from the pavilion. Those four trucks are parked in the field behind Pioneer Hall. Just one Prevost is left behind the barn. Like nothing ever happened.

TCD

My invitation apparently was lost. Usually Luke clears all his appearances thru me first.

Here is another video from Clementine Beach. Looks absolutely amazing!

http://youtu.be/IedMF6DtKNY

Great video! It didn't catch the beginning. I would be surprised if anyone did. It started so suddenly. As soon as the family came in, there was a little skit with those singing cowboys, and then one shot his gun, and then Bay Lake erupted. The surprise beginning added to the show.

TCD

Awesome show for the little people who stay in campers to enjoy the Disney experience. Kinda makes sick though that with all the DECENT people having jobs eliminated, our seniors suffering from lack of funds for care and the other problems the rich don't see , that people can wipe their asses with hundreds, hire a hot shot pretty boy singer and put on a private fireworks show you can see from the moon. $8 million dollars? Seriously? That's what wrong with our world. Go ahead, blast me on a happy thread.

Awesome show for the little people who stay in campers to enjoy the Disney experience. Kinda makes sick though that with all the DECENT people having jobs eliminated, our seniors suffering from lack of funds for care and the other problems the rich don't see , that people can wipe their asses with hundreds, hire a hot shot pretty boy singer and put on a private fireworks show you can see from the moon. $8 million dollars? Seriously? That's what wrong with our world. Go ahead, blast me on a happy thread.

I have nothing against wealth and the enjoyment of it.  But if I'm right and this joker made his fortune through securities fraud, then I wish it had rained on their damn fireworks.  If I'm wrong, then go enjoy yourselves.  

I have nothing against wealth and the enjoyment of it.  But if I'm right and this joker made his fortune through securities fraud, then I wish it had rained on their damn fireworks.  If I'm wrong, then go enjoy yourselves.

You hit the nail on the head. I guess I should have said it the way you did.

Only thing I see wrong with what you said is I think they hire people to wipe them :P

I heard from a CM it was put on by the government for all the illegal children crossing the border.

My oldest heard the family is part of Walmart founders & it was a sweet 16 party. So there's another rumor to speculate on

I think that rumor got started from a mash-up of parties past.

The sweet 16 party was 2 years ago, thrown by the owner of the Tampa Bay Lightening.

And I remember something about a Walmart founders party at one point too.

I chalk it up to the folks floating around WDW not being tuned into the Fort Fiends News Network.  8)