Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

I am going to go back and read this whole thread, as I know there is stuff I missed while I was trying to post from my phone on the night of the event. 

Also, there are a lot of fun details that haven't been told.  Those will be discussed and additional photos will be shared in the full trip report which will be launching soon.  Since this thread has attracted some new readers, if you like what you saw here, be sure to check out the trip reports section of Fort Fiends- I am sure there will be several reports for you to enjoy soon.

For now, though, I have one more photo, which was taken yesterday morning.  I somehow took a wrong turn and ended up behind the barn, where I found this sole tour bus with its generator running:

7414561_zps047267d3.jpg

Can you read that street sign propped up there against the windshield?  It says Muckalee Creek Rd.  Luke has a song called Muckalee Creek.

I pulled my golf cart right up against the side of the bus, and was climbing up on the roof so I could see if I could see inside one of the windows, when a CM came out of the barn and asked me what I was doing.  I asked him what it looked like I was doing.  Then I said I wasn't doing anything, and left.

But, I almost saw the inside of Luke's bus.

TCD

I pulled my golf cart right up against the side of the bus, and was climbing up on the roof so I could see if I could see inside one of the windows, when a CM came out of the barn and asked me what I was doing.  I asked him what it looked like I was doing.  Then I said I wasn't doing anything, and left.

TCD

TCD you should have stuck a FF card on the buses door handle so they would have had to move it to open the door :)

Brilliant x2!!

I am going to go back and read this whole thread, as I know there is stuff I missed while I was trying to post from my phone on the night of the event. 

Also, there are a lot of fun details that haven't been told.  Those will be discussed and additional photos will be shared in the full trip report which will be launching soon.  Since this thread has attracted some new readers, if you like what you saw here, be sure to check out the trip reports section of Fort Fiends- I am sure there will be several reports for you to enjoy soon.

For now, though, I have one more photo, which was taken yesterday morning.  I somehow took a wrong turn and ended up behind the barn, where I found this sole tour bus with its generator running:

7414561_zps047267d3.jpg

Can you read that street sign propped up there against the windshield?  It says Muckalee Creek Rd.  Luke has a song called Muckalee Creek.

TCD

Did you leave a spike?

That was the logic I used to assume it was you.  8)

Thanks for sharing the photos, Mark!!

No problem.  I have more on my phone and camera.  I'm going to start a trip report this week so there will be an assortment of pictures... mostly of my granddaughters, and the turkeys, gator, and deer all behind our site.

Is there a way to upload videos?

So as to not drag down the server, it would be better to upload it to youtube and post a link so that it will play from the link.  Photobucket or a similar server is suitable for pictures.  If you have any questions, please pm one of the admins and we can help you.

I don't think a thread has ever grown this fast here before. Atleast not that I can remember. Guess its the star power. You know TCD or maybe it was Luke Bryan or the Rich People. You decide.

"The prettiest sight in this fine pretty world is the privileged class enjoying its privileges." - McCauley Connor - The Philadelphia Story