Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

Those aren't for fireworks.  They are beginning the process of installing pilings for the monorail across the lake to the Four Seasons.   

There it is.  

So they were telling the truth when they stated 10 minutes to MK.  

Unless the monorail breaks down.  And, according to Lou, 'it will'.

I want to know if you are not invited to the private event, are you not allowed to look up when the fireworks go off???

I want to know if you are not invited to the private event, are you not allowed to look up when the fireworks go off???

Only if you pay to attend my private fireworks dessert party, which I am hosting on site 114.  $65, and it includes ice water, and you can walk next door to the Settlement Trading Post and buy as many Mickey Premium Bars as you like.  The site will provide an almost unobstructed view of the fireworks.

I will be selling tickets soon.  Cash in advance only.

I just need to reserve that site and get over there, so give me some time.  Use this time to visit the ATM.

TCD

I just got off of a boat from the MK.  One of the boat captains asked if we were going to be here Saturday night.  I told him that we were.  He said that there would be a private fire works party on the beach.  I asked him what time?  He said that he did not know a specific time.  He assumed that it would take place between11 p.m. to 12 a.m. due to the fact that the boats will not run during that time frame.   He also stated that we would not want to miss it. 

Really, after the fireworks on Thursday and Friday nights?

Yep.

When we saw the ones for the Vinnick party, they were just ridiculous - mostly because they were so close.  Maybe even a little too close, as we got showered with some debris at some point. 

I know MK's holiday fireworks will be incredible, but if these are anything like what we saw a couple of years ago, they aren't to be missed either.

But then, I'm a fireworks junkie.  8)

Yep.

When we saw the ones for the Vinnick party, they were just ridiculous - mostly because they were so close.  Maybe even a little too close, as we got showered with some debris at some point. 

I know MK's holiday fireworks will be incredible, but if these are anything like what we saw a couple of years ago, they aren't to be missed either.

But then, I'm a fireworks junkie.  8)

But then, you're also 1300+ miles away.  Be tough seeing the fireworks, even if you get the time correct........

Only if you pay to attend my private fireworks dessert party, which I am hosting on site 114.  $65, and it includes ice water, and you can walk next door to the Settlement Trading Post and buy as many Mickey Premium Bars as you like.  The site will provide an almost unobstructed view of the fireworks.

I will be selling tickets soon.  Cash in advance only.

I just need to reserve that site and get over there, so give me some time.  Use this time to visit the ATM.

TCD

Only $65?!?! What a deal! Will Delsa be there?  :rofl3:

I just got off of a boat from the MK.  One of the boat captains asked if we were going to be here Saturday night.  I told him that we were.  He said that there would be a private fire works party on the beach.  I asked him what time?  He said that he did not know a specific time.  He assumed that it would take place between11 p.m. to 12 a.m. due to the fact that the boats will not run during that time frame.   He also stated that we would not want to miss it. 

We need more snooping. I'm hoping it's earlier.

But then, you're also 1300+ miles away.  Be tough seeing the fireworks, even if you get the time correct........

Is that a dare?   8)

We need more snooping. I'm hoping it's earlier.

They were fairly late when we were there during a party.  They went off around midnight, BUT... the guest of honor was also reportedly well over an hour late.

Only $65?!?! What a deal! Will Delsa be there?  :rofl3:

That would be worth the price of admission.  Will Delsa be performing the Harlem Shake?

Is that a dare?   8)

Sure.  I dare you.  Better make it more than a 24 hour event tho.

That would be worth the price of admission.  Will Delsa be performing the Harlem Shake?

Sorry, but with so little lead time, I didn't have a chance to line up Delsa.

Maybe I could get "her" to perform some time around the holiday season.

For this one, it's just the ice water and all you can eat Mickey Bars (as long as you don't run out of money or the Trading Post doesn't run out of its stock).

TCD

As Delsa's agent, I can tell you that (s)he is fairly booked up over the holidays, but for a small fee (some Green Death, a cinnamon roll and a bucket of steak fries) (s)he may be able to appear at your Fort holiday gatherings.  Let me know soon so I can make all the arrangements (like finding a size XL Elsa gown).

The private celebration will be held at the Wilderness Pavilion and expect event noise from 10:15 p.m. to 11 p.m.

The fire works show will be at 11:30.

There will be no boats from 11pm until midnight. Additional buses will be available.

Are you throwing this party to celebrate your new position?

Are you throwing this party to celebrate your new position?

If I were, I would hope that the noise would last a lot longer than 45 minutes.

It's not clear if the entire event is from 10:15 until 11, or if that's the only time to expect noise.

If that's the length of the event, it can't be much of a party.

If I were, I would hope that the noise would last a lot longer than 45 minutes.

It's not clear if the entire event is from 10:15 until 11, or if that's the only time to expect noise.

If that's the length of the event, it can't be much of a party.

That's just when GBearStudios is filming the 2014 version of the Harlem Shake.