Welcome, Heather! 

Welcome, Beth Ann!

I would agree with DaveInTn, once you stay at FWC you are just ruined for staying at the hotels.  Okay, if it was just for one night, yeah, maybe stay at a hotel but anything two nights and over requires a stay at the fort! 

Hi Heather!

I'm new to fort fiends, too.  I'm not sure about what DavelynTN says regarding his fellow posters, but he sure is right about staying at the Fort (I've already been corrected on proper names here).  The place is amazing!  Don't miss the Electric Water/Boat Pageant at the beach. It's my daughter's favorite.  Skipping the parks once in a while to stay at camp isn't such a bad thing either...  And DavelynTN, hopping a boat to MK at ten minutes to midnight doesn't sound so crazy to me! LOL. That's my kind of vacation!  Enjoy your vacation, Heather.

Don't miss the Electric Water/Boat Pageant at the beach.

Oh no bmci3398, I had such high hopes for you and then you go and say that.

I'm willing to give you a pass this time, if you work on hating the EWP in the future.

BTW, if you do refuse to hate it, then I'll need an aka after your user name so that I can harass you by name.

The birthday card I just bought has better music and sound than that 40 plus year old embarrassment that Disney passes off as entertainment.

And my 10 year old, state of the art flip phone, has better visuals.

Through no fault of my own, as I was working at MK, I saw it the other night. There are so many light bulbs out that they'll have to start calling it the WP.

I wonder where they find vacuum tubes for that thing?

"SINK THE EWP"

The birthday card I just bought has better music and sound than that 40 plus year old embarrassment that Disney passes off as entertainment.

And my 10 year old, state of the art flip phone, has better visuals.

Through no fault of my own, as I was working at MK, I saw it the other night. There are so many light bulbs out that they'll have to start calling it the WP.

I wonder where they find vacuum tubes for that thing?

"SINK THE EWP"

Sorry I can't hear you.  I'm blasting the EWP music and reenacting the show through interpretive dance.

:rofl2:   It already is one of my ringtones!

Atta girl, Gwen!!  :)