TACKY!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the tackiest Fiend?

• Picture 1: Mickey Tie-dye
    • Picture 2: Darth Vader with accessories
    • Picture 3: Tacky Day at school

Here's our three finalists for our Tackiest Fiend contest! Voting begins now, and ends at 9PM Central time on Sunday night, the 10th.

Without further ado, here are our contestants!

Finalist #1:

ENkqdTp.jpg

Mickey-themed tie-dye, two separate floral prints, and horizontal-striped leggings. We should have sent a poet. Most importantly, no two items match.

Finalist #2:

gIpwX2q.jpg

We have a soft spot for cupcakes around here, and that blanket is covered with 'em. What's the bag for? Nobody knows. But what puts this over the top is the comb on top of Vader's head there. Why does Darth Vader need a comb?

Finalist #3:

yjyHJKF.jpg

Someone made those gloves on purpose. They said to themselves, "You know what the world needs? Creamsicle-colored striped gloves." Then they followed their dream, and made it happen. That's America right there, is what that is. Plus, he's wearing houndstooth pants, and you know what Jen and I think about how tacky houndstooth is. 

WHO WINS? YOU DECIDE!

Your votes will decide the winner! To recap from the entry thread:

1st place: A day pass to a Walt Disney World theme park of their choice and some snazzy Snarky Fort Fiends gear from our store.  (retail value over $200)

2nd place: A Snarky Fort Fiends package of shirts and stuff (retail value over $50)

3rd place: A Snarky shirt and sticker (retail value over $20)

Get to voting, people!

What? I thought we had it where guests could vote! Have to fix that....ugh

You have to be logged in to vote- otherwise guests could vote multiple times. If you're a guest and you want to vote, register and join us! It's free!

LOL. Is this how y'all communicate now?

....and it looks like Becks is running away with it! I think it is the lack of shoes that does it Becks!

:)

I haven't voted yet.  I was waiting to see if anyone was going to offer to buy votes.

I didn't notice Becker's lack of shoes, but now that you've pointed it out, I also see that she has what my daughters call "hick toes."  That's where the second toe is longer than the big toe.  I have that, and 2/3 of the TCD girls do as well.

I may have to vote for the hick toe.

TCD

I have freakishly long toes lol. They were nicely painted.

The leggings were from my bumble bee Halloween costume. I should dig up a picture. Tye dye shirt was from when we went in Nov in 2011. Shirt was my dad's and scarf I wore at the baby's baptism. Oh and the hat? That was from my moms $15 (no joke) cotton candy at the circus.

Finalist #2:

We have a soft spot for cupcakes around here, and that blanket is covered with 'em. What's the bag for? Nobody knows. But what puts this over the top is the comb on top of Vader's head there. Why does Darth Vader need a comb?

Darth Vader needs a comb because nothing, and I mean NOTHING, causes hat hair like a vader helmet.  :1sm056pullhair:

Darth Vader needs a comb because nothing, and I mean NOTHING, causes hat hair like a vader helmet.  :1sm056pullhair:

As I recall it, when the helmet finally came off, dude had a bald head.  Or am I remembering that wrong?

I also have hick toes. My DW makes fun of me for it.

DD and DS take after me as well. We are all hicks. I am fine with it.

My dad has the hick toe.  Only, we didn't call it that.  He said it was a sign of royalty in Europe.  I can't remember how it broke down in my family- I know my brother has a sweet hick toe.  I think one or two of my sisters were not blessed with it.

TCD

I think I saw # 1 at Wally World the other day.   :rofl3:   Number 2 is kind of spooky.  A kid sized Darth Vader with a man hand holding a purse? DW loved # 3. She said she could imagine one of her 2nd graders coming to school dressed like that.