Is anyone tent camping at the fort this Halloween that might want to share their site with our rv?

We have been unable to get a site for this Halloween so I was wondering if there is anyone planning to tent camp that would be willing to split their site with us for a couple of nights over Halloween?

We still have all of our tent gear so if you're flying in, we could lend you tent, chairs, air mattress so you wont need to rent or try to fit in your luggage.

I know this is a long shot but hey, anything to get to the fort for trick or treating.

there are3 of us and I know 10 are allowed per site.

What is your position regarding smoking, the use of the grill and horse whispering?

TCD

we are pretty laid back so as long as what you are smoking is legal we are fine with it.

Don't have much experience with horses but I do have a very sweet chicken that will follow me anywhere.

:rofl2:

I have a tiny little coonskin hat she can borrow for her disguise. 

we have been debating using kool aid to color her feathers like my friends teen daughter did with her hair.  We will be selling the house and moving into the rv full time next year, she has become a part of the family and the idea of having to re-home her is making us look for ways we could keep her while living at state parks and campgrounds.

I've yet to see a campground that says "no chickens allowed."  8)

Not sure about the logistics of living in the rv, but you could setup a pen for her outside, similar to what we do with our dogs.

I'd think it was pretty cool if my camping neighbors had a pet chicken. One year we had neighbors that had their own version of Noah's Ark, complete with multiple cats, a ferret, and assorted other critters.

Deb, I hope you find a way to get to the Fort.  Some day I want to be there for Halloween. 

That never gets old. 

lmao, no Dave it never gets old, and TCD my thoughts exactly when I read the question