A flat bed truck carrying a Kilimanjaro Safari vehicle, hit the water bridge connecting Seven Seas Lagoon to Bay Lake.  According to the notation on the video, it happened just a little while ago.

No idea how someone got this video, but talk about being in the right place at the right time!

http://youtu.be/NaRag92arXE

A flat bed truck carrying a Kilimanjaro Safari vehicle, hit the water bridge connecting Seven Seas Lagoon to Bay Lake.  According to the notation on the video, it happened just a little while ago.

No idea how someone got this video, but talk about being in the right place at the right time!

http://youtu.be/NaRag92arXE

Is this the kind of thing we blame Dave for??

I believe that Dave, suffering from having drunk too many Russian beers and and unwise chili choice for a recent meal, well, let's just say the resultant 'Ohana caused momentary blindness and confusion. even as far away as WDW.

:blowup:

If he lets the air out of tires he could probably back out of there.

Air down the tires or drop the air in the trailer suspension and he would be on his way.

At least the driver had sense enough to slow down and not hit it at speed. I noticed in that vid that the clearance for that bridge is not marked, is that sign/info missing or do they not ever have it posted there? I would assume that if this was coming\going offsite that the driver would adhere to  Florida DOT height standards and not be loaded over 14'.

Edit, never mind....I'm an idiot. I now see the marking on the bridge, and it is clearly marked 14'. Bad on the driver for loading too high.