I have lots of issues especially with Chrome. It tends to work once and then starts bombing. I have found if I use an incognito window in Chrome it works fine. 

Interesting.  I just opened an incognito window and it's also working fine for me.  

I'm sure there is a joke to be made in that, but I'm too tired to give it thought.  

Thanks for the tip, Jason.  

Am I the only one who continues to have trouble trying to search for and book reservations on the Disney website?  I was going to look at a couple of dining options, and the site just bombs out and won't load.  I'm beginning to wonder if I am going to be able to book FP+'s tomorrow night when my window opens.  Is it just me?

Could you book our FP too?!!!

Interesting.  I just opened an incognito window and it's also working fine for me.  

I'm sure there is a joke to be made in that, but I'm too tired to give it thought.  

Thanks for the tip, Jason.  

No problem. I have to use that for all of my travel agents hunting for sites and what not. 

Using Jason's tip of the incognito window, the system worked well tonight and I got FP's lined up.  The system locked up a couple of times, but I bet it was from volume as this is getting into Christmas week and lots of people must be booking.  After getting my days booked, I went in and tweaked my times to suit my schedule.  Other than A&E being later in the day than what would be ideal, I'm happy that I got all my selections in the times I wanted.  I found the system pretty easy to navigate too.  

Using Jason's tip of the incognito window, the system worked well tonight and I got FP's lined up.  The system locked up a couple of times, but I bet it was from volume as this is getting into Christmas week and lots of people must be booking.  After getting my days booked, I went in and tweaked my times to suit my schedule.  Other than A&E being later in the day than what would be ideal, I'm happy that I got all my selections in the times I wanted.  I found the system pretty easy to navigate too.  

YAY!!!!! What is an incognito window? 

It's a Chrome window that doesnt use any cookies or tracking. For soem reason Disney's site gets messed up very easily by the way Chrome does that stuff. 

In the top right of a Chrome window below the x are the the lines one on top of the other. If you clik that you will see a drop down list. In there is an option for open a new Incognito window. 

The other thing to know is if you have you log in information saved to auto log you in that wont work with this type of window. 

Heres what i received regarding support for the note 4.....fail

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online team.

We greatly appreciate your interest in our mobile app. When we receive feedback from Guests, such as yours, it is shared with various areas of our organization. This allow us to identify what we are doing right and what we can do better.

At this time the My Disney Experience mobile app requires Android version 4.0 or higher be installed on the phone. Please also note that My Disney Experience is not supported by Android tablets, Android smartphones that have very large screens, or devices that have the Jelly Bean update.

That's odd.  

I'm running Kit Kat so I imagine it should work on my S4.  But from what I hear about battery drain, I'm hesitant to install it.  (although I guess if I want to book and/or change FP+'s in the parks I'll need it or have to wait at kiosks?)  

It will only allow you to book if you have none for that day or to change the ones you do have. If you want a 4th you will need a kiosk anyway.