Italy's Astounding New Flag Waving Act

Nothing changed for the remaining 9 minutes of that video, except for someone dropping the flag.

and one of the flags was stepped on

Excluding my first post which contains nothing but positive comments, I can't believe all the negativity regarding this first class level of Disney entertainment.

well, it's colorful and there are drums, though, don't think Japan has to worry

It's a once in a lifetime experience?

as in, once is enough?

But you may want to hold off on watching this fine example of Italian entertainment so that you won't be overwhelmed because the traditional Berber music and dance troupe that will perform in Morocco isn't that far behind.

Being a big fan of traditional Berber music and dancing, I'm all atwitter.

I wonder if it'll be anything like what's on the video below? I hope it is because you guys deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRmqc4Qwr2g

But you may want to hold off on watching this fine example of Italian entertainment so that you won't be overwhelmed because the traditional Berber music and dance troupe that will perform in Morocco isn't that far behind.

I wonder if it'll be anything like what's on the video below? I hope it is because you guys deserve it.

Who deserves it? 

What did we ever do to you???

:raspberry:

I tried to watch it, but only could make it to the 2 minute mark.  Does anything happen after that?  What do those guys have in their purses?

TCD

I tried to watch it, but only could make it to the 2 minute mark.  Does anything happen after that?  What do those guys have in their purses?

TCD

WOW, you got a lot farther then I did. I watched even less of this then the flag waving crap