We always use the Fort laundry facilities.  If you time it well you'll have no issues getting machines.  Certain times of the day they seem to fill up, but we do laundry on Fort-days and always have luck.  They are clean, well maintained and secure, which isn't always the case with off-site laundromats.  Also, the dryers seem to always dry for us on one cycle. 

Thanks Dave! When you say Fort-days are these the days you all just chill and hang out?

Yep.  That way we start laundry when the machines are available, and can just relax and hang out while we wait on the machines.  If we try to do laundry on park days we are doing it when everyone else is trying to do it too....like late afternoon before dinner or in the evening before heading back to a park. 

If you have a GC go to the cabin pool and use the laundry there.9 or 10 washers and 12 dryers. Also we never have trouble with drying times. There are picnic tables inside to fold on. There is also a couple parking spots near the entrance to the 2500 cabins where you could park your car if you don't have a GC, we've seen other people do that.

Another little handy tip... before you leave home, go to the bank and pick up a couple rolls of quarters...  That way for some reason if the change machines are not working, or if you are like me and never have any singles on me (now that I mention it, I usually don't have anything else on me either) to feed the machine, you will be all set...

Yes, we got a supply of Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets off Amazon, too.  And I have heard the coin machines occasionally give out a Canadian quarter which I've been told will not work in the laundry machines.  Maybe someone can confirm or refute that.  I don't have direct knowledge of this.