Best loop for large 5th wheel

I am new here and excited to find so much information in 1 place. We have been camping many times but i am worried about parking my trailer. Its 53ft 56ft wth back deck and 7 slide outs.I can drive and back up wth no problem but have seen some small loops any advice on which loop would be best. We have pets also. Will be there dec 1..8 and dec1 ..jan3 thanks

Others will have better recommendations, but I was able to put a 42' fifth wheel on loop 200, site 217. But, the site was on the outside of the loop and the opening pointed to the curve of the road. That loop is site-specific of which will work.

Hitched up to my truck, we're 59'-ish. Do you mind sharing more about your 53' camper? I'd love to hear about it!

We had a 40' 5th wheel in the 800 loop this summer and we pull it with a full size Kenworth tractor with a full sleeper, it was a little tough but managed ok backing it in a site in the inside of the loop. On the outside of the loop you might be able to back in deeper in the site for more room. I too would be interested on more info on your camper.

Last year I had a 50ft and just made it. I belive i was in a small loop across from the meadow trading post .the new trailer has an kitchen slide .an living area 18 ft slide.and a couch slide.. 2 slides in back bedrm and 2 slides upstairs in main bdrm.it has an large swing when u turn which is an problem I'm having turning in tight areas.

If it helps you you can look at the loops in Google Earth by going to this page and downloading the files. 

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/fort-wilderness-site-maps-in-googleearth-r312

There is also the loop videos that may help you as well. 

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/videos-of-all-camping-loopssites-r263

We have a small trailer but have seen larger 5th wheels in the 500 loop. 540 and 542 are almost straight back ins 542 being almost if not a straight shot. Getting around the loops can be a problem even with our little trailer and truck depending on how people decide to park (trucks, toys, golfcarts all out on the edge of or in the road. I would suggest walking the loop before you go in to check it out.

Last year I had a 50ft and just made it. I belive i was in a small loop across from the meadow trading post .the new trailer has an kitchen slide .an living area 18 ft slide.and a couch slide.. 2 slides in back bedrm and 2 slides upstairs in main bdrm.it has an large swing when u turn which is an problem I'm having turning in tight areas.

I would like to see some pics of that rig!

I would stick with a premium loop. The preferred loops, especially 100 and 200 can be really tight, especially when backing into some of them. I can't imagine getting a rig the size of yours into one of those loops.

I'm pretty sure during our stay there was someone in the 200 loop who couldn't make it because of size and ended up in 800 (I think)

Thanks for all the help. I did look at google earth and i think im going to request something in the 600. I'm definitely going to look before I drive to the loop. Thanks for the welcome and i was ask to follow an officer to the scales were upon arriving he said he thought it was a commercial truck and let me go. He didn't belive me at first till his boss came out. Also how do i post a pic here . The trailer was made by R.B.D. they custom make trailers.Its not top of the line but lots of for r family

To share a picture here you can upload the picture to photobucket or another sharing site and then copy the img link and paste it here. 

Also if you have a picture on Facebook you want to share you can click on the picture there so it opens up. Then right click and copy image. Then click paste here.