Happy Birthday Space Mountain- What's Wrong With This Picture?

My local paper, the Tampa Bay Times, had a front page article yesterday about the fact that the Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain is celebrating its 40th birthday.

They apparently spared no expense and scoured the internet for photos to accompany the article.

They had a small black and white photo from opening day, and then this larger color photo:

sm_zpsbde33dd6.jpg

Nice, right?

Wrong.

There are at least two very big things wrong with that photo.

Can anyone name the errors?

The article was accompanied by this chart with facts about the ride:

sm2_zps9d5e85bd.jpg

This is the first I've heard of Shaq riding Space Mountain with his hands up the whole time.  I'm not so sure about that.

The chart also says the two tracks are mirror images of each other. Are they?

This is also the first I've heard of it being necessary to have a certain number of riders in each car.

Fun stuff.

TCD

What's with the 2011 Date in that picture.... OK never mind I see it now ..It's Tom Brady's 2011 Pic 

That's the fastest 28.7 MPH I have ever experienced... Oh wait it said depending on weight .... any rocket I am in must be the fastest on record.  

And why is 26 only about 1/2 of 52... is that common core math?

Well Space Mountain didn't get a new shirt (a shame) but it didn't get ignored completely by Disney on its birthday...

We’re continuing our celebration of Space Mountain’s 40th anniversary here at Magic Kingdom Park today with a special wallpaper created especially for your mobile device or desktop. As Jennifer shared earlier, Space Mountain attractions can be found in all of our parks and remains a favorite here at Walt Disney World Resort.

Our newest Space Mountain attraction art was created by artist Jeff Maurer. To download the wallpaper, simply click on the image below.

2015_PR_BLOG_SpaceMountain_iPad_1024x768

Be sure to check out the terms of use about using the wallpaper before you download it.

Earlier this week, we shared our new complete gallery of wallpapers on our special page.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/01/celebrate-space-mountains-anniversary-with-a-disney-parks-blog-wallpaper/

and also this...

Today, back in 1975, Space Mountain opened in Magic Kingdom Park blasting guests off into the galaxy. But guests weren’t the only ones having fun back in 1975. Here’s Goofy and Mickey Mouse all suited up for their trip to space during the opening. Looks like they were having a blast.

MGS659683.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/01/disney-days-of-past-space-mountain-with-goofy-mickey-mouse/

Space Mountain was still new when I started working there.  I remember standing in line for 45 minutes and then the ride was over so fast.

At one point on the ride your body lifted off the seat...I thought  'that's cool'...but I heard some people hurt their backs, so that bump was 'fixed'...boo