AC's Spot to Share Some Live Pics Before I Get Home and Write an Actual Report

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard of this and have done quite a few EMH.  Is this always the case anymore or just a shot in the dark kind of thing?  

It's been like this for a long, long time.  I'd say ever since they brought back EMH's.  There was a time after 9/11 that they stopped them altogether.

This is only for the morning EMH's.  That's just one hour.  It's not a problem.  You can still do a lot in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

TCD

I am sure glad I have been folowing Aaron's picture report or else I would have been in for a big surprise. Thanks once again TCD for your tips and links. I don't suppose I can have you as my phone a friend while we are on our trip  ;)

You don't need a phone a friend.  Just have a basic plan, and go have fun.  One thing's for sure: you will never run out of things to do at WDW.

TCD

POTC update:

The only effect working prior to the hill was the mermaids. No fog, no davy jones, no audio.

I haven't seen Davy Jones working since our fall 2013 trip - and hit or miss on the fog and the mermaids.

I think it's time for that rumored refurb...

Everything was working when we went on it on Sunday. The fog has Blackbeard in it.