Momofmany's sort of a TR

Hi!  Excited to read about this trip :)    Man... the baby has grown so much in just the past few months!  I'm guessing he might move from baby to little boy by the time we see him this fall. 

Yay for good weather and a smooth drive down!  Bummer that people are cutting through the site :(    Hope that doesn't get too frustrating. 

The girls with Belle... where were you all?  Is that the meet-n-greet with her?  Oh, or maybe that story time thing; funny enough, we've never done that!  Looks super cute, so I think we'll need to add that to our "to-do" list for November :)

It is Story time with Belle. Really cute. Make sure you get a fast pass for it!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We also got to see my favorite, the gorillas. I didn't get any pictures of the moms and adorable babies, but I got this picture of one of the males with his blanket on. <br />

Awwww thank you I feel blessed. :wub:    I have been thinking about you guys down there enjoying the heat or "warmer weather" as we are about to get duped on here. :blink:   Great pictures so far. I can't believe the people are being so rude with your campsite, major fail. Have you figured ou a way to put a stop to it?  Did you guys eat at Biergarten early for lunch, the place looks empty and the prices better lol.

We had a 2:15 reservation.

Friday we were headed back to the Magic Kingdom. We arrived at the boat dock at 8:30 hoping to make it into the park at least pretty close to opening. As we got there, they were loading up one of the small boats and said we would not fit and that another boat would be there in 20 minutes. 30 minutes later, another boat arrived. After all was said and done, we walked into the Magic Kingdom at 9:35. We had mine train fast passes for 9:55 so we split up and half went to the mine train while I took half to ride Under the Sea. The baby had just fallen asleep so my oldest picked him up and we walked right onto the ride. When my 17 year old tried to get on, the CM told him that he had to wake the baby up and turn him around to ride the ride. We have never ever had anyone say that to us before. We weren't very happy to have to wake a sleeping baby. After our rocky start to the day, we had a great time. The rest of us rode the mine train, then we waited just a bit to ride it's a small world. Then we had fast passes for Haunted Mansion. After that, we went right across the street to our favorite MK counter service, Columbia Harbor House. We had a great lunch upstairs overlooking the walkway. <br />20150130_114110_zpsl2aqkfem.jpg

After lunch most of us rode BTM amd then some of us went to the Hall of Presidents. Bill refuses to see it until we get a new president. We had not seen the new 3 o'clock parade, so we found a place to watch just before the bridge between liberty square and the castle. We really liked the parade! After the parade we saw Bill's favorite, Carousel of Progress and then got ice cream. <br />20150130_140534_zpsfgdx4fxh.jpg

Super Bowl Sunday we headed back to the Magic Kingdom. We had lunch reservations at the Plaza. We got there at about 9:30 again. It's not very easy to make to MK for opening anymore! We rode Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, and then we had FP+ for Under the Sea again. After that it was time for our Plaza reservations. We had never eaten there before and we were quite impressed. <br />20150201_121357_zpsdyo5s5vw.jpg<br /> I had the club. Forgot to take a picture until I ate part of it. <br />20150201_114833_zpslnkkdsib.jpg<br />Cullen had the meatloaf<br />20150201_114855_zpsjvb2qo1x.jpg

After our lunch, we rode Buzz with fast passes and then rode the people mover where we got to see space mountain with the lights on again. <br /> 20150201_133438_zpsatiygs7g.jpg<br />We had fast passes.for space mountain, but since it was down we were able to pick from several rides to use.them.on instead. We picked Pirates where they questioned us using them. I showed him my phone where it said we could and he let us through. This has happened twice now.

I'm in, nice pics, enjoyed Biergarten in Nov.

Thanks! We always enjoy it as well.

Loving the pictures so far! Your kids are cuties.

Thank you!

We had people cutting thru our site to get to the path behind the 100 loop, so we ended up using our golf cart trailer to block them. People can be so rude.

Isn't that camping etiquette 101, not cutting through people's sites? Sigh..

Pictures are great. Have a fantastic stay!

Thanks! When will you guys be back?

Great start! Your kids are absolutely adorable! I'd be super-pissed about the broken rope lights!

Thanks! We aren't happy at all. One of the couples that keep doing it are in the site across from us. All of the people have been older couples.

We had a site next to a path last time.  That wasn't too bad since there was a designated path and they stayed out of our site.  I would not be happy to find my things broken becomes some one was rude.  The good thing is does not seem to be intruding on the rest of the trip.  Great sharing so far.  Thank you.  Looking forward to much more.

It's annoying, but Bill doesn't want to argue with anyone. I don't mind arguing myself.

Oh I would be livid to wake the baby. I hope he was able to fall back asleep but at that age 2 minutes might as well be an hour in their world.  Sweet baby boy!

Yeah, he didn't go back to sleep. I have no idea why they did that. I hold sleeping babies on every ride. The only thing I can think of is that it was because my 17 year old had him. Otherwise she was just misinformed.

I don't get why they made you wake the baby?!!!? I carried Squish sound asleep onto ITs a small world and no one said anything. Getting into the boats with a sleeping child isn't easy.

I like your husband and his refusal for Hall of presidents.

I'd complain to Disney about people site cutting and your stuff getting broken. Too bad you don't have a roll of caution tape with you. Or better yet the crime scene tape they sell at Halloween