Something that amazes me is the time some of you are able to devote to FortFiends.  I'll never catch up with all that is written.

This is my dilemma exactly.  I hope to one day have a huge block of time to read ALL of the TR's, like reading a good long book on a tranquil, tropical vacation.  I believe I am now almost a year behind <yikes!>

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So for the momentous, and more than a little ridiculous, occasion of my 25,000th post (yeesh!) I figured what better than to pay homage to the place and the people responsible for all my blathering on

Congratulations Mo!  I have expressed my gratitude before, but will say it again……I am grateful to you and the other admins who do all the behind the scenes work to maintain this site.  I would add th

Gretchen needs to do the same thing Mo.  I want to be in the living room and start the fire in the fireplace, seldom do we have weather to justify a nice wood fire and tonight is a good rainy cool one

Something that amazes me is the time some of you are able to devote to FortFiends.  I'll never catch up with all that is written.

This is my dilemma exactly.  I hope to one day have a huge block of time to read ALL of the TR's, like reading a good long book on a tranquil, tropical vacation.  I believe I am now almost a year behind <yikes!>

Compare that to the old place where some of used to hang out.

You could pop in there after a year away, and catch up on the little bit of content that was posted in your absence in an hour or so.

TCD

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading on FF. I don't post much, but I enjoy reading about everyone's

adventures.  I also read other forums, but FF is different and unique.  Everyone here are very welcoming and are people

who care and will actually be there for anyone in need. Example: the little girl whose pins were stolen.  All of you that

stepped up and sent pins, your awesome! I tip my hat to you. Maybe someday I will meet and become friends with 

some here.

Maybe someday I will meet and become friends with some here.

I hope you get a chance to, Ivy.  I think one of the greatest things about FortFiends, and the thing that I think makes us different from a lot of other online communities, is that a lot of folks have managed to meet up in person (at the Fort or elsewhere) and in fact some annual events have sprung up as a result.  I know I have made some really wonderful friends in the Fiend community.  :)