A Night at the Movies with the TCD Gang

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.  If it weren't for your TRs, I wouldn't know the difference.

If you go through life looking like that, you will NEVER nail Elsa. 

It's time for an update.   We left off right in the middle of last Saturday's FOF parade.   After the Brave float comes the Sleeping Beauty crew.  Minus the princess.  Aurora was robbed by this parade

Good luck on accomplishing that!  He was surrounded by an entourage, and, well, let me just say he exuded an air about him that you couldn't cut with a knife.

Oh.

Maybe I would just heckle him then.

But even at full price it's still a great deal!

I agree. And there aren't many WDW restaurants that I consider to be a good deal.

Right now there is a walkway that goes right in front of the CP and into Adventure Land. I can't tell by the photo but it looks like they cut it off and put a little path connecting to a larger path.

I'm not sure I understand what walkway you're talking about.

This is how things look on Google Maps- after you pass Crystal Palace, you need to take a right and cross a bridge, and then turn left to go to Adventureland. It doesn't look like they're planning to change that, except to possibly make the bridge wider:

Current:

hub%20ariel%20view_zps73wv8tuq.jpg

This aerial shot was taken sometime in the last year-as it shows the construction work underway. They have big inflated dams blocking the waterways which eventually were filled in.

New and Improved:

hub%20video.1_zps52xpq8fr.jpg

TCD

I see it now, my mistake. A couple of things threw me but your right it is being made wider.

We use that path and bridge a lot to get to Adventureland and Liberty Square (there's another bridge that will take you there). It looks like the big new walkway they're building to the east of the existing bridge will bring a lot more people into this area, and it may not be a great shortcut anymore. The trade-off is that it should be a lot easier to pass through the hub area.

TCD

Wow, page 2 for me! That's a record for sure!!

I have never eaten at the Plaza Restaurant. I think that the next trip, we'll have to try it!

Having two boys in college, I am shocked by the number of cancelations that one of them has!! Really has....not allegedly!!! My older one never has anything canceled. They both go to state universities but the one my younger one goes to is MUCH smaller, not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

The luck you had getting the bus to the MK, is typical of our luck with Disney buses!!

Heidi

I'm in and caught up

I'm sure the Schmuckface with e-cig need those to "service" dogs for his mental well being. Service dogs at the parks is getting to be ridiculous.

By the way. What's up with the lights in the sky in this picture of the castle? 1%2031%2015%20037_zpsred2ijaa.jpg

UFOs?

My guess would be the interior lights of the Plaza reflecting off the glass.

I just realized the title is because of staying at Movies not because you went to the movies. I've been trying to figure out what movie came

Out that you saw while at Disney. Duh

Smack my head- duh. I never did figure it out.

Same here. While I do like the idea of Mickey-F-Os.

I bet your right.

I was thinking he was outside because the picture before it he was outside. But just now I looked at the picture after the UFO picture and notice the chandelier in the restaurant.

I just realized the title is because of staying at Movies not because you went to the movies. I've been trying to figure out what movie came

Out that you saw while at Disney. Duh

Good job.  The title was an attempt at being clever.

Wow, page 2 for me! That's a record for sure!!

I have never eaten at the Plaza Restaurant. I think that the next trip, we'll have to try it!

Having two boys in college, I am shocked by the number of cancelations that one of them has!! Really has....not allegedly!!! My older one never has anything canceled. They both go to state universities but the one my younger one goes to is MUCH smaller, not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

The luck you had getting the bus to the MK, is typical of our luck with Disney buses!!

Heidi

Yes, I recommend the Plaza.  It's good food at reasonable prices for a table service location in a Disney park.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck with Disney buses.  After that initial blip, the TCD luck returned for the rest of the trip.

I'm in and caught up

I'm sure the Schmuckface with e-cig need those to "service" dogs for his mental well being. Service dogs at the parks is getting to be ridiculous.

By the way. What's up with the lights in the sky in this picture of the castle?

1%2031%2015%20037_zpsred2ijaa.jpg

UFOs?

As far as I understand it, at WDW, e-cig users are supposed to only use them in designated smoking areas.

I personally don't care, but if there are rules, they need to be followed.  If it's OK for this guy to stand there vaping with his two service animals, why can't I bring in a couple of beers and pop some tops while I'm riding the People Mover?

Specularius figured out the light mystery.  When I first saw that photo, I thought I had caught the fireworks they shoot off during one of the castle stage shows.

Yes, that's what the lights are from.

Smack my head- duh. I never did figure it out.

Same here. While I do like the idea of Mickey-F-Os.

I guess I was too clever with the title.

And, sorry, but those Mickey-F-O's are just reflected lights.

I bet your right.

I was thinking he was outside because the picture before it he was outside. But just now I looked at the picture after the UFO picture and notice the chandelier in the restaurant.

Yup, Jody was right.

That was the view from our table by the window.  Like I said, it would have been sweet to watch the fireworks from there.

Although these days, there probably would be a mob of people standing in front of the window.

TCD

Put them in a baby bottle and tell the guard they are fizzy apple juice.

Not a bad plan.  But even a Disney Security Guard might question what an old man with no apparent baby is doing with a baby bottle.

Not that I have any personal experience with it, but I've heard that the Disney refillable mugs will each hold exactly one beer.

TCD

We need an update.

We left off with us finishing our great meal at the Plaza.

Next up, we had FP+'s for the Haunted Mansion.

We headed there.

The standby line was all the way out of the queue, and there was a CM at then end of it, across from the Columbia Harbour House, holding a sign to direct guests to the end of the line.

That wasn't good.

We went to the FP+ scanners.

More blue lights.

Ugh.

We went through the normal routine with the CM's.  "Are you sure you have FP+ reservations?", etc.  I say yes.  She says that there are no FP+'s reserved on any of our MB's.  None.  I pull out the phone and show the CM.  She still is skeptical.  In the meantime, other guests are getting blue lights too.  But not all of them.  Finally, the CM got tired of harassing us and pushed the magic button to make the scanner turn green for us. 

Then Twin #1 said "look at the line."

The FP+ return line was backed up almost all the way to the scanners.

Something was obviously wrong.

The ride must have stopped for a while or something.

And with lines like that, it would take a while for us to even get to the stretching room.

No thanks.

After all of that, we bailed.

We had some Mine Train FP+'s coming up, but it wasn't quite time.

I wanted to go up front to Guest Relations and have them check our Magic Bands to see what the heck was going on.

The twins said I should just go to the FP+ kiosks by Philharmagic instead of going all the way to Guest Relations.

That was a good idea.  Then we would be close to the Mine Train when our FP+ return time came up.

Usually, I would avoid those kiosks, as they always have long lines.  But, by this time of night, there usually aren't lines, since most guests know there aren't going to be any good FP+'s left.

So we went to the kiosks and I explain to one of the FP+ "experts" there that something has been going wrong with our MB's and we have now been told twice that they're blank.

The CM has me scan my MB on the scanners they have there.

And up on the screen I see all of our FP+ reservations.  Just like they're supposed to be.

The CM says there's no problem.

I said there is- the scanners at the rides say we don't have FP+ reservations.

She says it's probably just some kind of synchronization problem.  She asked if we were staying at a WDW resort.  I told her that we were.  She asked when we checked in.  I told her that it was just earlier today.  She said that was probably the problem.

That made no sense to me.

I asked her if she could fix the problem.

Nope, she said.  Not here. I would need to go to Guest Relations.

Good Grief.

I didn't have time for that- it was now time for our Mine Train FP+'s, and I would take forever for us to go all the way to Guest Services, get this mess fixed, and get back just to ride the ride.

She said that the CM's at the rides are aware of this type of problem, and that they will let us ride.

We had already seen that in action.

I took a photo of the display on the kiosk showing that we had Mine Train FP+'s, and we headed that way.

This time, I had the photo pulled up on my phone and ready to show the CM.

Sure enough, we got the blue lights.

I told the CM we had just been at the FP+ kiosk, and had a photo showing that we had FP+'s.  He said OK, and let us in.  He didn't even look at the photo.

There was definitely something fishy going on.  The CM's knew it too.

Anyway, here's our ride photo:

7dmt.1_zpsjg3s8cfy.png

After the Mine Train, Twin #2 needed to go back to the room.  It just so happened that her phone interview for her new Disneyland DCP application was set for that night.  She wanted to be alone in the quiet room for that.  So she left.

The park hours were strange for a Friday night.  The MK closed at 9, and the fireworks were scheduled for 8.

Twin #1 and I had FP+'s for the fireworks.

If you're counting, that's the fourth set of FP+'s we had.  I know some tricks.

So, we headed to the fireworks viewing area.  It was quite an ordeal to get there, as the hub area was gridlocked. 

But we made it.

I anticipated that the CM's there would scan our MB's and tell us we didn't have FP+s, but the handheld scanners they use there said we were fine.

Go figure.

I had never sat in the FP+ fireworks viewing area.  The last time we had FP+'s for the fireworks, they wouldn't let us in the viewing area because it had rained, and it was too wet. So we stood outside with our wasted FP+ selections and watched a VIP group enjoy the area instead.

That didn't happen to us this time.  This time, we were allowed in.  The twins had both watched fireworks from this spot several times over the course of their College Programs, and Twin #1 showed me where she thought the best place to sit was.

This photo was taken from our spot, looking to the side at the other guests in this area:

1%2031%2015%20050_zpswoxmfuhr.jpg

I have to tell you that this was a sweet place from which to watch the fireworks.  it was nice to be in this reserved area with no other guests crowding us, or trying to get in front of us.

There was a CM stationed right in front of us, and his job was to tell people they couldn't stand in front of the fence:

1%2031%2015%20052_zpsqokxzbhb.jpg

He ducked down and moved to the side right when the fireworks started.

It hadn't rained in a couple of days, so the grass was dry.  Guests were laying back on it, and we did too.  What a great place!

I wanted to remember this moment, so I told Twin #1 that I wanted to take a selfie.  It's a well known fact that I cannot take selfies, so Twin #1 guided me.  She told me how to hold the camera so it wouldn't accentuate my double chin.  This is what I got:

1%2031%2015%20058_zpsp5yfmx0a.jpg

LOL.

But, she was right- you can't see my double chin.

In addition to being a failure at taking selfies, I also cannot take a decent fireworks photo.  That never stops me from trying, though.

It just so happened that Tinker Bell flew right over us.  I tried to take a photo of him, but all I got was a blurry mess.

The same with the rest of my fireworks photos.

These two are the best of the bunch:

1%2031%2015%20071_zpsocbodee8.jpg

1%2031%2015%20072_zpsckzzxds8.jpg

I really enjoyed watching Wishes from there.

Unfortunately, that is probably the last time we will be able to enjoy that spot.

At the end of this month, the FP+ fireworks area is being moved to some spots in front of Casey's Corner and the Plaza restaurant.  I think those spots will be good, but probably not as nice as this one.

After the fireworks, we had one more thing we wanted to do before the MK closed at 9- we wanted to see the new interactive queue at the Peter Pan ride.

Since that was going to be our last ride, we didn't rush to get there.  We hung out in the fireworks area until we were the last guests left.  Twin #1 wanted an Instagram photo of her posing in front of the castle, so I took one for her. Then she said I should take one too.  And I did:

fp%20fireworks_zpswefmeii3.jpg

LOL.

Then we headed to Peter Pan.

It was just past 8:30, and the sign said the stand-by wait time was 30 minutes.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't wait that long for the Peter Pan ride.  But, we wanted to see the new queue, so in we went.

If you didn't know there was a new interactive queue for Peter Pan, then you can read more about it here on the Disney Parks Blog:  http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/02/video-step-inside-the-story-of-peter-pan-in-the-attractions-new-interactive-queue/

The new queue is built in the space that used to be restrooms. They closed these restrooms when they built the new Rapunzel ones across the way.  That gave them the space to build this queue.

You still enter the queue in front of the ride, but then your are directed around to what was once the area where the ladies' room entrance was, and you enter a corridor that is lined with paintings depicting scenes from Peter Pan.  There are a lot of paintings.  Here are a couple:

1%2031%2015%20082_zpsnab9m1c2.jpg

1%2031%2015%20091_zpsvsgmj78o.jpg

After the long corridor, you enter a scene which is supposed to depict the outside of Wendy's house:

1%2031%2015%20092_zpscfhrmlts.jpg

In keeping with the theme of cheap plywood cut-outs, we turn the corner to find a nice one-dimensional Nana the dog:

1%2031%2015%20093_zpskjmimequ.jpg

So far, I wasn't too impressed.

Then we turned a corner, and I assume we were supposed to be in the entry way of Wendy's home.  We see the portraits of the Darling children:

1%2031%2015%20094_zps01roko5a.jpg

I liked this part- that's the old bathroom floor there. Nice job, Imagineers:

1%2031%2015%20095_zpsiej8isqe.jpg

I thought we would be boarding the ride next, but I was wrong.  The best part of the queue was in this next room:

1%2031%2015%20097_zpswlw58chu.jpg

On the wall opposite where we walked in, after the line snaked around the room, they had a wall where lights behind the guests would project the guests' shadows.  But, there was a special effect coming from the other side of the wall which added other shadow images.  You can see this in action in a video on the Disney Parks Blog link I posted above.  It doesn't look like much in this photo, but it actually was very cool:

1%2031%2015%20098_zpsapm9s6hw.jpg

We eventually walked past this representation of Wendy's bedroom.  The props you see here were rigged so that they moved when Tinker Bell flew around the room.  Tinker Bell was represented by some pretty decent lighting effects.  You can kind of see the lighting there under the picture above the bed:

1%2031%2015%20099_zpscvkk1sjp.jpg

As you stand here and watch, Tinker Bell is depicted as flying around the room, and there are lighting effects that take place around the bed, trunk and pitcher that you see in the room:

1%2031%2015%20100_zpslepd4ldc.jpg

For example, when Tinker Bell flies to the model boat, it lights up, and rocks back and forth:

1%2031%2015%20101_zpsxnlqdmui.jpg

When she flies across the room and lands in the pitcher next to the bed, a little splash of water comes out:

1%2031%2015%20102_zpslx9hded1.jpg

This was all pretty neat to see.

The sad thing is, it probably won't be long before some of the effects stop working, and guests will just be walking past a dusty model of a room.  I hope I'm wrong about that, but it seems that is how things go around WDW of late.

Next, we came to the shadow effect.

For us, the special effect was a row of bells whose shadows appeared above our heads.  You could reach your arm up, and have the shadow of your hand reach over and touch the bells.  If you did, the bells would move, as if you had actually touched them, and ring:

1%2031%2015%20103_zps9chd3d5t.jpg

That may sound dumb and simple, but it was actually very cool.  The bells were just one of the scenes that we saw. 

After the shadow wall, we walked past another bedroom scene, and there was more Tinker Bell flying around stuff to see:

1%2031%2015%20104_zpshylmj5lq.jpg

And then there was more old bathroom floor tile:

1%2031%2015%20105_zpsc1vo2czi.jpg

We then passed through a hall where there is a lighting effect that is supposed to represent Tinker Bell sprinkling guests with pixie dust.  Not every guest gets sprinkled.  Twin #1 got a huge dose.  I got none.  Nor did the guests behind us, who were very jealous of Twin #1.

Then we emerged at the loading area.

I liked this interactive queue a lot.

Give it a try if you get the chance.

It was just past 9 when we finished with Peter Pan.

The park was closed.

Time to go.

They added a 9 pm showing of the Main Street Electric Parade some time during the day.  But, they did not extend the park hours.  Twin #1 thought that was strange, as it was kind of busy, and 9 pm is an early time to close on a Friday night.

Since we figured it would be busy on Main Street, we walked toward Tomorrowland, and planned to exit via that backstage exit they use now.  It was open earlier, so we figured it would be now as well.

As we walked past the Tea Cups, we saw that they were still letting guests into the standby queue.

That was odd, we thought.

Then we walked past the Tomorrowland Speedway, and they were letting guests in there too.  We walked over there to see what was going on.  The guests they were letting in were all teen girls with matching t-shirts, and they were all wearing wristbands, which the CM's were asking them to show.

A ha!

That's why the MK was closing at 9.

There was a private party here tonight.

This party was for girls in dance groups.

We walked past groups of them heading in as we were heading out.

When we got to the auxiliary exit, we found that it was closed.  So, we had to make our way down Main Street during the parade anyway.

We walked behind the people lined up on the edge of the street.  We normally would cut through the stores here, but they were all closed and locked.

Huh?

They clearly wanted the regular guests to get the heck out, so the dancers could have the place to themselves.

We can take a hint- so we got out of there.

We wanted out anyway.  We needed to get to the express monorail before the parade ended and the mobs began to head out.

You see, we weren't going back to the resort.

There were Extra Magic Hours at Epcot that night from 9-11.

Normally, I'm not a fan of Epcot EMH's- especially not when one of the big festivals is going on.  It's too crowded, and there aren't enough rides.

But, tonight was different.  It wasn't holiday time, and there were no festivals going on.  That meant Epcot shouldn't be too bad.

That TCD luck was back when we got to the monorail platform.  A monorail was just loading as we walked up, and we were directed to a car that had some space available.  When we got to the TTC, same deal- they were loading as we walked up, and we walked right on.  It's good to be TCD.

It was like 9:30 when we got to Epcot.  I was worried that our MB's wouldn't show we were resort guests, but they scanned them at the bag check, and we were good to go.

It was good to see the big golf ball at night:

1%2031%2015%20106_zpsckisjtiy.jpg

There was no line at Spaceship Earth.  Which is how it always used to be, but it hasn't been for a while now.  So we had to go.  If you look carefully, you can see our pictures up there on the globe before we flew off to the remote island where we said we lived:

1%2031%2015%20113_zps1aqiakmu.jpg

It was very uncrowded in Epcot.

Nice.

I suggested to Twin #1 that we take a nice stroll around the World Showcase when it was free of drunken hoards.  It's been a while since we could do that.

We decided that we would stop at France for some ice cream, so we headed around via Canada.

It was nice to walk toward Canada with the pathway free of Food and Wine Festival booths and the air free of that ubiquitous trout smell.

We stopped at the DVC booth, where I snapped a couple of photos of the interesting signs they have on display there:

1%2031%2015%20117_zpsoxw48fwn.jpg

1%2031%2015%20118_zpsyez6cv6j.jpg

We noticed that they have built a new log rolling area for the lumberjack show.  The haters aren't going to be happy to see that:

1%2031%2015%20121_zps3kqcgop7.jpg

We continued on our stroll, and really enjoyed the lack of crowds.

We made it back to France, and were the only ice cream customers.

Twin #1 decided to try one of those pressed brioche ice cream sandwiches they have here.  You can read more about them here: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/10/02/dfb-exclusive-new-pressed-brioche-ice-cream-sandwich-at-epcots-lartisan-des-glaces/

I thought it was kind of weird, but Twin #1 liked it.

I just got a cup of pistachio ice cream.

It was kind of cool out, so I suggested we head in to the bakery to get a seat to eat our ice cream.

It was kind of busy in there.

As we walked past a table, I head someone call out "TCD!"

I turned to see who it was.

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

It was good old Kampfire Kim.

You, know, KFK?

What the Fort was she doing here, I asked her.

It turns out she was staying at the Fort.

With some other ladies.

All of whom for some reason have become lurkers on this board.

I don't know why.

I should have asked.

But, anyway, I hope you're reading this KFK, and it was really good to see you again.

After our ice cream, it was getting to be near 10:30.

Twin #1 and I discussed what we should do next.  We could continue all the way around the World Showcase, and probably make it to Test Track by 11, and get in one last ride.  Or, we could go back the way we came and finish up with a ride on Soarin'.  Since it was kind of cold, and the walk was shorter, and the ride would be inside, we voted for Soarin'.

We headed that way.

We walked up to the entrance at about 10:55.  To my surprise, they still scanned our Magic Bands to make sure we were resort guests.  I thought they stopped that toward the end of EMH's.  No problem though, the scanners worked, and we were in.

We enjoyed our ride.

And that was it.

Time to go.

Our bus was waiting for us.

The only complaint was that at this time of night, they combine all of the All Star resorts, so we had to stop at Sports and Music before we got to Movies.

We headed to the room.

Wow, we had a sweet location.

We were in the second closest room to the lobby.

That was nice.  You can do a lot of walking at the All Stars.

But we didn't have to.

Twin #2 was there waiting for us.

She was happy because her interview went well.

The girls stayed up for a while talking and watching TV.

Not me.

I went right to sleep.

I had some early morning plans.

TCD

The queue for Peter Pan is pretty cool. I'll have to check that out. It might be awhile because I'm not waiting 60 minutes to see it. 

Nice work at Epcot. Glad you ran into KFK. She is missed. 

What was the posted wait at Soarin and how long did you actually wait? 

Not a bad plan.  But even a Disney Security Guard might question what an old man with no apparent baby is doing with a baby bottle.

Not that I have any personal experience with it, but I've heard that the Disney refillable mugs will each hold exactly one beer.

TCD

I happen to know that is true. 

Nice Report!

Thanks.  I'm glad you like it so far.

So is only twin 2 trying for the DL CP?

No.  They both applied.  Twin #1 had her phone interview the night before Twin #2.  That's when they were together in Gainesville.  Twin #2 was coaching Twin #1 when she was on the phone, which apparently was not appreciated. That's why Twin #2 wanted to be alone for her interview.  So far, they haven't heard anything.  Which they say is good news.  The rejections typically arrive within a few days of the interview.

Did the purple crayon melt into your camera?

That might explain all the purple. 

Hey- I'm glad you're here, Norm.

You're getting a shout-out in the next update.  In which I will school you on something that as far as I know you still have not been able to do.  It looks like that won't be happening until Monday, though, so be sure to check back.  And bring your crayon and scribble pad to take notes.

The queue for Peter Pan is pretty cool. I'll have to check that out. It might be awhile because I'm not waiting 60 minutes to see it.

Not worth waiting 60 minutes for, but maybe 15-20. We ended up being in the line right at 30 minutes. I think the line was moving slower because everyone was checking out the new stuff.

I suggest you make time to visit on your next trip- as I said, this is the kind of stuff that will end up breaking and not getting fixed.

You know how that goes.

Nice work at Epcot. Glad you ran into KFK. She is missed.

I am glad I ran into KFK too, and I hope she sees this.

Some of y'all probably know how to reach her on the Facebook. Tell her we're talking about her here.

What was the posted wait at Soarin and how long did you actually wait?

I don't remember what the posted wait time was- but we entered the queue at 10:55 pm with a 11 pm close. I know it didn't say anything long- probably 10 minutes. It's been a long time since we have been in the standby line. We walked straight through the entire standby line, right up to the merge point, and were directed to our concourse. There was a group of people waiting there in the hall for to be directed in to the pre-show loading area. I would say we waited there maybe 5 more minutes, and then got lined up in our assigned row. So I'll say we were flying within 10 minutes of entering the queue.

I happen to know that is true.

I am not surprised.

TCD

That Peter Pan interactive stuff does sound pretty neat, but I agree it will probably break before long and be neglected.

When we got to the auxiliary exit, we found that it was closed.  So, we had to make our way down Main Street during the parade anyway.

TCD

Hey this reminded me.

Have you ever taken the other auxiliary exit on the other side of Main Street?

We were directed through there on our Thanksgiving trip and I've never heard of it being used before.  I was able to take pictures of all the Mainstreet USA  vehicles and the castmembers didn't say anything.

WBI

That Peter Pan interactive stuff does sound pretty neat, but I agree it will probably break before long and be neglected.

Isn't it a sad testament to current WDW management that we both think that?

Hey this reminded me.

Have you ever taken the other auxiliary exit on the other side of Main Street?

We were directed through there on our Thanksgiving trip and I've never heard of it being used before.  I was able to take pictures of all the Mainstreet USA  vehicles and the castmembers didn't say anything.

WBI

No, I have never been through that exit.

I have seen it open though, and one time we tried to use it as a shortcut in to the park. There was a CM there who told us it was one way only.  That is not the case for the cut-through on the other side.  We have walked in to the park that way before.

I didn't know you could see the Main Street vehicles if you got that way. I wish I could see your photos. Maybe we can all bug you to start your trip report?

TCD

Isn't it a sad testament to current WDW management that we both think that?

Yes it is.

No, I have never been through that exit.

I have seen it open though, and one time we tried to use it as a shortcut in to the park. There was a CM there who told us it was one way only.  That is not the case for the cut-through on the other side.  We have walked in to the park that way before.

I didn't know you could see the Main Street vehicles if you got that way. I wish I could see your photos. Maybe we can all bug you to start your trip report?

TCD

I don't think you're missing much by not going through there but I always like going new places at Disney.

I don't know why but I haven't wanted to do a trip report this time. I guess its partially because of the amount of work it takes to upload pictures, all of the copying code and inserting codes (even with doing it in Word) seemed overwhelming when I had about 1400 pictures to sort through.  Plus the majority of the pictures are of a cute little boy in front of Disney World stuff you've seen before.

But for your viewing pleasure I'll hijack your trip report and show you my blurry backstage pictures:

DSC00688_1.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00692_1.jpg

On another note I'm going to be headed to one of our favorites places in a week from today and we'll be staying at Grayton Beach State Park so I'll plan on writing a trip report for it.

WBI