• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were some of the new ladies' shirts in the Meadow Trading Post last week.  Wanted to buy one, but they run ridiculously small.  I usually wear a M or a L but would need at least a 3X in this shirt.

Lately some of the men's shirts have been running a little small too.

I got the same email.  3-5 weeks for outside vender.  I hope it fits.  If not I will take hubs and jordan can wear mine.

We'll just return ours at the Disney Store, if they don't fit or the quality is only so-so.... they are not cheap shirts.  I'm REALLY hoping they work for our family!!

There were some of the new ladies' shirts in the Meadow Trading Post last week.  Wanted to buy one, but they run ridiculously small.  I usually wear a M or a L but would need at least a 3X in this shirt.

Ahhh... don't tell me that.  I actually ordered 3 different sizes for myself, hoping that one would fit... haha :)

Did the same thing. Ordered 2 for each of us. One normal size and one 2 sizes up. Hope one of them fits.

Happy to say UPS just delivered my shirts today.  The ladies looks ok, size wise.  The men's is on the small side of true.   Both wearable.   

Glad to hear that they'll work!  Yay!

Got my 5 today as well. Oh and mine shipped out of Maryland.

Best Regards,

Norm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did they fit??

That's hard to explain. I like my tshirts long, so I ordered a 2XL and it fits the way I wanted it to.

I'm 6' and 215#. We'll see how it is after a wash.

Best Regards,

Norm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... sounds like they may run small; maybe I should have ordered a size up for my husband.  The shirt doesn't really need to be long for him so, maybe we'll get lucky  :rolleyes: