Another Reservation System "Gotcha"

Rules are for fools.  

I say do whatever the hell you want.  If Disney isn't going to enforce them, why should I worry about them?  

Next time I camp at the Fort, I'm parking my RV in the 15 minute Meadows trading post parking for the week, and letting Anna drive the golf cart wherever the heck she feels like driving it.  And don't even think about telling me I can't....that wouldn't be very magical.  

I'm sure Anna would be a better driver than the ones I saw over Memorial Day in the 1500 loop.

Was heading to the CS and got passed by a cart with a girl driving.  She looked like she was maybe 13.  She goes up the sidewalk to the CS.  There was already a cart parked next to it so she goes up to the men's room doorway and tries to back into the spot next to this other cart.  Of course she rams the handrail in front of the doorway and gets hung up.  maneuvering occurs until she get off the sidewalk.  If someone had opened the door while she drove up it would've been a serious issue.

Well turns out the other cart belonged to someone in her group also.

I saw her later, they were in a site about 4 down from the CS.  Why they had to drive to it is a mystery.  And I guess she was older then she looked.  When I saw her at the site she had a big shoulder/upper arm tattoo that was covered earlier.

I just got off a live chat with someone on the reservation site that didn't understand what a travel trailer was, and asked me to wait a few Minnie moments while they checked to see if I was allowed to put one on a tent/pop up site.

The response was yes since I knew it was only going to be a partial hook up.

And there you go.

Now I'll bet that if you call back 3 more times you'll get at least 1 or 2 people that tell you no, you can't do it.   8)

Wait, will my 42'er fit?

If your willing to go a little site clean up.

I don't see any use for those nasty trees that drop sap and needles on my tent roof.

Please use an electric chain saw instead of gas, let's keep the noise down and have at them

Or do like the woman did last Halloween. 

She had her van on a weird angle on the site with a tent attached. 

The front was off the driveway on a 45 degree angle.

She tried to leave and couldn't back up to leave using the driveway, so she just drove over the smaller trees and stumps.

And we got the keep your tires on the pavement letter!

But a SawzAll with a Demo Blade works wonders and is Manly!

Yes it is and there aren't many things better than the pride one feels standing over a large pile of demolition debris. 

I have a Black and Decker electric Gator chain saw that has jaws that clamp around a branch up to 6 inches. It works great!

Pshaw .... I can cut down a 40 inch tree with one of these.   :lol: 

DSCN2611_zps8itgkjs8.jpg

Wrong handle for a felling saw. And it hasn't been pulled through a log in at least 50 years from the looks of the rust on the blade. 

True but I thought it would have a much better effect than pic's of my Stihl 029 with 20" bar (small saw) and my Husqvarna 394 with 30" bar (big saw). To be honest I don't use the 394 that much now as it is overkill for what I take down these days but was great to have when we were still cleaning up from Hurricane Fran.

Do you think there is a bigger problem with units on the partial hook up sites that shouldn't be there since most of the full hook up sites have been converted to premium sites? If we were only coming for a few days, I wouldn't mind paying the higher fee the premium sites. I have heard that the premium sites were designed for the larger units because they didn't want the sand. If that is the case, why are so many parked in the full hook up sites. I know, this is a little off topic.