Dave Loves Beer (and his wife)....DIT and INC Celebrate 20 Years

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, no I didn't!  I forgot to go back to that.     I got her a new diamond ring....basically a solitaire engagement ring.  When we got engaged we didn't have two nickles to rub together, so I got her

Time to wrap up this short trip report that I never even intended on writing until Mo forced me to.   :D   We went to Primo for a sit down dinner.  Now, I mentioned earlier that INC and I prefer casua

Ok...I wasn't going to write a trip report for our 20th anniversary trip but Mo wanted to see my pictures of beer.  So blame her.   This will be a quick one....probably just a few updates.     So May

Great report and that place looks REALLY nice. Thanks for taking the time to write and share with us.

It's possible I will have a trip report starting in a few weeks that will be my breast one yet.  

I'm not sure, I understand what you mean here. Can you give us a couple examples? :D

I've been meaning to post this for a few days but it's funny how things you read about here on FF carries over into real life.

We went out to dinner last weekend with some friends to a really nice restaurant in Boston.  When it was time for dessert I noticed they had doughnuts on the menu, so having just read this trip report, I was inspired to order them.  I normally would not have ordered something like that but somehow I just knew that they would not disappoint.  Everyone made fun of me for getting them but when all was said and done everyone agreed I had ordered the best dessert.  So, thanks Dave!

And I did get pics!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a few days but it's funny how things you read about here on FF carries over into real life.

We went out to dinner last weekend with some friends to a really nice restaurant in Boston.  When it was time for dessert I noticed they had doughnuts on the menu, so having just read this trip report, I was inspired to order them.  I normally would not have ordered something like that but somehow I just knew that they would not disappoint.  Everyone made fun of me for getting them but when all was said and done everyone agreed I had ordered the best dessert.  So, thanks Dave!

And I did get pics!

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

Dunkin Donuts calls them Munchkins, the discarded donut holes repurposed.

Whoever in the company came up with that idea must've gotten a big promotion!

• 2 weeks later...

In Sunday's Tampa Bay Times, there was a feature on ten restaurants that they said were worthy of a road trip across the state to visit.

One of the ten was DIT's fancy donut place:

6%2027%2015%20089_zpshsxumk0g.jpg

Here's a link to the article: http://www.tampabay.com/things-to-do/food/dining/where-to-eat-in-orlando-a-raft-of-new-restaurants/2234884

TCD