Who's going to the Fort, and when ya gonna be there?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We will be there June 27th - July 9th.  Hopefully we get to meet a few fellow fiends...

We've been to the fort before, but we're new to this board.  Can someone help us out...

How do some of you know ahead of time what loop you will be in?  We know we'll be in a "premium pet loop" due to bringing the puppy and pulling a fiver that is bigger than my first apartment, but we have no idea which loop we will end up in.

Do you request a certain favorite loop and cross your fingers, or do you have a "connection"?  :banana:

We will be there June 27th - July 9th.  Hopefully we get to meet a few fellow fiends...

We've been to the fort before, but we're new to this board.  Can someone help us out...

That's why we're here!!

How do some of you know ahead of time what loop you will be in?  We know we'll be in a "premium pet loop" due to bringing the puppy and pulling a fiver that is bigger than my first apartment, but we have no idea which loop we will end up in.

Do you request a certain favorite loop and cross your fingers, or do you have a "connection"?  :banana:

Just start a thread and ask away! Here is a link to the Fort FAQ, it has a loop request fax letter and lots of other info 

http://fortfiends.net/forum/index.php?topic=82.msg9736#msg9736

I hope y'all have a blast on your trip and no doubt you will meet some Fiends, there is a Gathering for the 4th of July!

Most of us put in a loop request and cross our fingers.  Since you are arriving on a Monday a full week before the busy holiday week, then you should have a good chance of getting to be where you wish.

• 3 months later...

Nove 29th to Dec 13th. Can't wait.

Dave

Cool! Hopefully we'll get to see your display this year. If I recall correctly, you were supposed to have arrived on the day that we departed last Dec. The crew and I were really bummed that we missed it, especially after watching the YouTube video of your castle. We go looping most every evening, so we'll be sure to find you!

BTW, we'll be there Nov. 25 - Dec. 3.

So looking forward to going back to the place that I dearly love!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...