Thank you for keeping it about the question. I was hesitant to ask but people and Photoshop can be so clever.

Another site has reported that the photo circulating the past 2 days was actually posted online originally in January 2014, and appeared to be a segment from the castle projection show, which routinely includes a rainbow segment.  Not saying that Disney did not light up the castle on Friday for the purpose the media is reporting on....but the use of an old photo indicates that the media was either too lazy to track down an actual picture from Friday, or they are trying to manipulate the American public.  

Another site has reported that the photo circulating the past 2 days was actually posted online originally in January 2014, and appeared to be a segment from the castle projection show, which routinely includes a rainbow segment. Not saying that Disney did not light up the castle on Friday for the purpose the media is reporting on....but the use of an old photo indicates that the media was either too lazy to track down an actual picture from Friday, or they are trying to manipulate the American public.

I was thinking I had seen it rainbow colored during WWW, but did not have any pictures to prove it.

Another site has reported that the photo circulating the past 2 days was actually posted online originally in January 2014, and appeared to be a segment from the castle projection show, which routinely includes a rainbow segment. Not saying that Disney did not light up the castle on Friday for the purpose the media is reporting on....but the use of an old photo indicates that the media was either too lazy to track down an actual picture from Friday, or they are trying to manipulate the American public.

What!?! You mean the media would actually try and manipulate the public ; 0)

Another site has reported that the photo circulating the past 2 days was actually posted online originally in January 2014, and appeared to be a segment from the castle projection show, which routinely includes a rainbow segment.  Not saying that Disney did not light up the castle on Friday for the purpose the media is reporting on....but the use of an old photo indicates that the media was either too lazy to track down an actual picture from Friday, or they are trying to manipulate the American public.  

Thanks!  That explains why PGHFiend, said they were there that night and did not see it. 

Yeh. It never happened. The photo was actually from a few years ago and was used with out permission of the owner. Don't trust anything you see.

Disney did not even acknowledge it.

sounds like a good lawsuit

Wait just a minute here.... You mean to tell me that the media might try to pass something off as fact without checking first? I bet you also want me to believe that they might do this to continue and cram their agenda down our throats.

The picture of Niagara Falls.......I've been to Niagara Falls at night roughly 30 times.  All but 2 or 3 times I saw it illuminated as a "rainbow".  The person who compiled that list in the link needs smacked along side the head with a shovel.

The picture of Niagara Falls.......I've been to Niagara Falls at night roughly 30 times.  All but 2 or 3 times I saw it illuminated as a "rainbow".  The person who compiled that list in the link needs smacked along side the head with a shovel.

I'll provide the shovel...