Toy story Mania FP not available after 10/14

Rut roh. 

There's been the question of how the building of a second ride track will effect ride operation in general.  But... can HS really afford for one of their (very few) premier attractions to be down for any major length of time these days?

They already have a contingency plan in place.  Guests will be redirected to enjoy the recently refurbished Great Movie Ride, where they can take in the new TCM commercials presentations.  

Good question!  As much as I love TOT, I would not burn a 1-day ticket at HS without TSM.

I find it extremely hard to justify ANY ticket purchase except for an Annual Pass.

We simply don't have the desire or energy to spend all day in a park any more.

I would so feel obligated to spend the entire day in the park with an expiring multi-day ticket, cause once you step through the turnstyle, that day is burned forever.

I find it extremely hard to justify ANY ticket purchase except for an Annual Pass.

We went to Busch Gardens the other night. My granddaughter went on 1 ride, then we went to the summer special show and fireworks, then left.

Usually when we go to the parks we let the kids decide where we go and what we do.

That's what I hate about the fast pass system, it ties you down and makes you scurry from point A to point B like a lab rat on crack.

I would so feel obligated to spend the entire day in the park with an expiring multi-day ticket, cause once you step through the turnstyle, that day is burned forever.

Carol, I feel exactly the same way.

Nacole I'm not panicking yet, but it is interesting and does make me wonder what is going on

I'm thinking about panicking, as we're arriving 10/23. 

OK not really, but I'd ride TSM all day long if the wait wasn't so long - or at least until my arm fell off.

If it's down, HS may be the park we pop into  just to ride TOT & RNRC, on our way to the International Gateway for F&W.

OK not really, but I'd ride TSM all day long if the wait wasn't so long - or at least until my arm fell off.

If it's down, HS may be the park we pop into  just to ride TOT & RNRC, on our way to the International Gateway for F&W.

About 12 consecutive rides is about the point where my arm fell off :)

(I attended a couple of after hours private parties, courtesy of "Roz" in the old days.)

• 2 weeks later...

We booked FP's for TOT and RNRC for the afternoon we get in, along with Star Tours. Figure to spend no more than a few hours there anyway, but TSM didn't even come into the equation.