New ticket offering starting tomorrow

New ticket offering starting tomorrow,they're changing the annual passes from seasonal regular and premier to silver gold and platinum and gold and platinum now include photo pass digital can't find too much information so I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow

I also have yet to receive my email saying that my tickets have been purchased but they do show up in MDE

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New ticket offering starting tomorrow,they're changing the annual passes from seasonal regular and premier to silver gold and platinum and gold and platinum now include photo pass digital can't find t

I will say in some facebook groups people are reporting seeing different pricing and verbage on signs at the ticket booths this evening. And FL Res with payment plans are saying they just renewed and

Info from the Disney website on annual passes for non-FL residents and non-DVC members:  https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/   Info on TIW:  http://tablesinwonderland.com/.  Price has gone up to

Will be interesting to see if this one is accurate. They also said Star Wars Weekends were cancelled for next year but thta hasnt come through yet. 

Here is a link to the posting for anyone who wants to see it. 

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2015/10/walt-disney-world-introducing-new-annual-passes-now-include-photopass-downloads/

Will be interesting to see if this one is accurate. They also said Star Wars Weekends were cancelled for next year but thta hasnt come through yet. 

Here is a link to the posting for anyone who wants to see it. 

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2015/10/walt-disney-world-introducing-new-annual-passes-now-include-photopass-downloads/

I just saw that too.  So far they're the only ones reporting it.  Not even OTPN and WDWMagic have anything - and they usually post stuff as soon as it pops up on the internal Disney site.

FWIW I've still yet to see anything from anyone else on Star Wars Weekends either.

Hmmm....

I just saw that too.  So far they're the only ones reporting it.  Not even OTPN and WDWMagic have anything - and they usually post stuff as soon as it pops up on the internal Disney site.

FWIW I've still yet to see anything from anyone else on Star Wars Weekends either.

Hmmm....

I will say in some facebook groups people are reporting seeing different pricing and verbage on signs at the ticket booths this evening. And FL Res with payment plans are saying they just renewed and were given higher amounts. Will see tomorrow I guess. 

In the comments...

Anonymous

Prices are increasing. Disney Quest is going away. Photo Pass perk coming to replace it. ALL will get free parking. Existing passes will have the existing perks unless you exchange it at Guest Services, but you will lose Disney Quest (until it closes). Tiers are: Epcot After 4, Weekday Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, and Premier.

Tables In Wonderland changes also coming.

Anonymous

Also forgot to add… Gold is new tier. Same as Silver but no summer blackout dates.

What I want to know...is how come I try to get on Disney's sites, to see what passholder discounts might be out there... the page NEVER opens up.  Disney's website can be so frustrating  :wacko:   Oh, and if this ticket-change rumor is true, wonder if that will apply to us (we purchased an annual pass through AAA several months back, but are not activating it until we get to the Fort this month).

Hmmm... okay, just got one page to open; I think the rumor might be true as it says this:

We have recently introduced a whole new set of passes, designed to offer a wider variety of options and entitlements to better fit your needs. If you purchased your current pass before October 4, 2015, your current pass has not changed and your existing benefits will remain valid through your pass expiration date. Please continue to enjoy your pass as you always have.

Info from the Disney website on annual passes for non-FL residents and non-DVC members:  https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/

Info on TIW:  http://tablesinwonderland.com/.  Price has gone up to $150 for annual/seasonal APs and DVC members, $175 for Florida residents.  Ouch.

Info from the Disney website on annual passes for non-FL residents and non-DVC members:  https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/

Info on TIW:  http://tablesinwonderland.com/.  Price has gone up to $150 for annual/seasonal APs and DVC members, $175 for Florida residents.  Ouch.

Yeah.. how much was it?  I was thinking $100 if you had an AP?  I was just looking at this and I don't think it would save us any money as we would have to absorb the $150 cost PLUS they automatically add 18% gratuity, which we do not do at the buffet style restaurants... I mean, all they do is bring us one or two drinks and clear a couple of plates and for that they get a tip of $15-$20?  Nope.  I was a server for years and while I would have jumped at a big tip, I would not have expected it for a buffet restaurant.  

I am confused on one thing, it states that the gratuity will be added to all meals (except counter), but what about things like the Hoop-Dee-Doo where the ticket price (is suppose to) include gratuity?  

From Brandon (he's on my lap :) ):   jjhhhjhhhjhhjjhhhhhktiujjjjjjjjhikjaijakkkkm hygssdwzgyu

What I want to know...is how come I try to get on Disney's sites, to see what passholder discounts might be out there... the page NEVER opens up.  Disney's website can be so frustrating  :wacko:   Oh, and if this ticket-change rumor is true, wonder if that will apply to us (we purchased an annual pass through AAA several months back, but are not activating it until we get to the Fort this month).

I was just on the Disney website and they have changed it over to what they described above.  Looks like the seasonal pass that I bought a month ago is equivalent to a silver pass now.  I haven't activated it yet either so it will be interesting to see what happens and if we get what they are describing for the silver pass. 

Oh and for informational purposes the Photopass Downloads do not extend to your friends and family for this. From the page where you would purchase your pass. 

Disney PhotoPass Downloads

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires. Plus, access and downloading is available after pass expiration for as long as the photo is stored in the system (365 days from date of capture).To start using this benefit, simply link your pass to the Disney account you will use to retrieve photos. Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends. Access and downloading is not available for photos captured after pass expiration or after a pass is removed from a Disney account.

It will be awesome that I will now have 5 memory makers more or less.  Yuck.

Oh and for informational purposes the Photopass Downloads do not extend to your friends and family for this. From the page where you would purchase your pass. 

Disney PhotoPass Downloads

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires. Plus, access and downloading is available after pass expiration for as long as the photo is stored in the system (365 days from date of capture).To start using this benefit, simply link your pass to the Disney account you will use to retrieve photos. Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends. Access and downloading is not available for photos captured after pass expiration or after a pass is removed from a Disney account.