New ticket offering starting tomorrow

Oh and for informational purposes the Photopass Downloads do not extend to your friends and family for this. From the page where you would purchase your pass.

Disney PhotoPass Downloads

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires. Plus, access and downloading is available after pass expiration for as long as the photo is stored in the system (365 days from date of capture).To start using this benefit, simply link your pass to the Disney account you will use to retrieve photos. Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends. Access and downloading is not available for photos captured after pass expiration or after a pass is removed from a Disney account.

Sorry...still don't get it; do we get pictures with an AP?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New ticket offering starting tomorrow,they're changing the annual passes from seasonal regular and premier to silver gold and platinum and gold and platinum now include photo pass digital can't find t

I will say in some facebook groups people are reporting seeing different pricing and verbage on signs at the ticket booths this evening. And FL Res with payment plans are saying they just renewed and

Info from the Disney website on annual passes for non-FL residents and non-DVC members:  https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/   Info on TIW:  http://tablesinwonderland.com/.  Price has gone up to

Sorry...still don't get it; do we get pictures with an AP?

Yes. 

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires.

But only the the picture attached to that AP band can be downloaded for free. 

Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends.

Yes.

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires.

But only the the picture attached to that AP band can be downloaded for free.

Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends.

Hmmm...wonder if this will be the case with our annual pass. If so, that would be nice as those are usually the pics with all 4 of us, haha :)

Hmmm...wonder if this will be the case with our annual pass. If so, that would be nice as those are usually the pics with all 4 of us, haha :)

If you already have an AP it would not apply. This is only on the new AP's. Existing ones are not changed in any way. 

May be able to change yours for the price difference but I do not know that as fact yet.

If you already have an AP it would not apply. This is only on the new AP's. Existing ones are not changed in any way.

May be able to change yours for the price difference but I do not know that as fact yet.

That's okay... NOT worth the price increase for us.

This is crazy. I guess they have to pay for all the expansion work but come on. Disney is truly becoming for upper class families only due to price. Middle class folks cannot afford anymore. Walts dream of a place where all can come and have fun ..my ass.

We are getting new APS for our upcoming trip.  But our DS and his family are joining us for five days in the parks.  We are paying over $1,900 for their tickets.  And this is for non-park hoppers.  Just basic tickets.  This is ridiculous!  Two years ago their tickets were around $1,320.  But that was with one infant who now requires a ticket.

They are going to price people right out of the parks. Granted AP's are still a huge savings vs single day passes and thank god for us FL residents can pay by the month for 12 months

They are the best when it comes to sucking the money from the bank account.

Some folks like the idea of the photopass being included with the ap. I know there are many  like Ed and I that might take a few pics, but really how many pics of us in front of the ball or the castle or on a ride do we need? No big investment on their part there. 

Plus, if there is no sharing with friends and family, that does away with much of the photopass sharing. Big win on their part.

They blocked Christmas and Spring Break on the gold pass which should be equivalent to what I have now, a regular AP. As a teacher and the mother of a teacher, we will be going during those horrible times while my son can be here. I'm sure there are some who are ok with that. I call it BS.

I will say that Ed and I definitely get our money's worth living right here. He usually goes at least twice a week. I go at least 2 or 3 times a month. Of course, we spend money while there too!

I think the photopass for ap holders is more of a perceived value added than any real value. They win again. Raise the prices significantly while really giving nothing in return. 

Of course, after looking at the Disneyland pass prices, I'm glad we're in Florida. 

I want to say to heck with it, I'm not renewing, but when folks come to visit us they want to go to disney! We'll see what next renewal time holds. I know that for mine and my son's pass my payment will go from $70 for both to $96 for both. I can't imagine those who have to pay it all at one time or who have an average sized family.

I don't think this was Walt's intention. Yes, I know he was a business man, but he was a family man. I don't have a problem with them making money, but it is getting to the point of sucking blood from turnips. I know a mother who drove all night from the panhandle to bring her 2 kids. They slept in the car until the park opened. Spent the day at MK and ate food she brought with them. She then loaded them up and drove back home after sleeping in the car for a bit. She saved a little every week for months to pay for the tickets. That's not how it's supposed to be. 

They are going to price people right out of the parks. Granted AP's are still a huge savings vs single day passes and thank god for us FL residents can pay by the month for 12 months

We have the seasonal pass that we will have to renew in February.

We also have Seaworld Platinum passes that are good at every Seaworld/Busch Gardens Park. We pay $31 total for 3 passes and when we purchased them we only had to pay the monthly fee, not a full days admission like Disney does.

We went to Seaworld today for their trick or treat deal. The lines weren't bad, the decorations were great, and they don't charge an additional $70. Of course they don't have a parade or Mickey, but with the crazy crowds we encountered at MNSSHP I don't think those are a big enough draw for that much money. Well, Disney did give out chocolate, Sea World didn't.

Well we have one more trip for our AP's and they will expire while we are there. This is the first time in 15 years that I don't have a reservation for next year and I am not sure I want one. I like Disney but with the added cost and crowds, plus having a kid in school now. Disney is starting to loose some of the apeal to me. I may change my mind but the price increase did not sway me in favor of going.

True confession... I "almost" had Jason talked into new annual passes for Z and me. His is good until December. This complicates matters a good deal. Since I'm not 100% sure when we'll be back after Halloween, it makes it even harder.

Truth is... We're mist excited about Fiends and the Fort this trip.

My wife and I had a long chat yesterday about how Disney is slowly sucking the last dollar out of every person that goes to the parks.

I don't think you see it if you don't go frequently, but if you go as often as most of you all you can see the steady decline in what you get for your dollar. It's been like that for years but has really gotten worse in the last 5-10 years. The new park upgrades have taken so long to implement that it's hard to see any value being added. Photopass? Yeah, it's cool but who cares. Everyone has a camera on their phone nowadays. Even the latest cabin and site renovations at the fort have been a downgrade. Themeing is being lost, rides are closed, all the subtle nuances are being streamlined due to careless clientele and lawsuit-happy park goers. The Disney Corporation has really eliminated any slow seasons now, with the marathon events and festivals at EPCOT, and it's harder and harder to see the great big beautiful tomorrow.

We'll be going for F&W in a few weeks and currently have a trip booked over the holidays, but after that I don't think we'll be back for a while.

Oh and for informational purposes the Photopass Downloads do not extend to your friends and family for this. From the page where you would purchase your pass. 

Disney PhotoPass Downloads

The Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass and Disney Gold Pass include a benefit that lets you access and download Disney PhotoPass photos captured in your account from the first valid date of your pass until your pass expires. Plus, access and downloading is available after pass expiration for as long as the photo is stored in the system (365 days from date of capture).To start using this benefit, simply link your pass to the Disney account you will use to retrieve photos. Entitlement includes discounted prices on prints and physical product purchases, is non-transferable and benefits do not extend to photos of Family & Friends. Access and downloading is not available for photos captured after pass expiration or after a pass is removed from a Disney account.

Yuck.  We have been dragging our feet about buying the APs since we aren't going until Thanksgiving.  (Getting in gear so we can book 

Fastpasses, though.)  This lovely increase will cost us $400. Can't get excited about the parking because we had that with previous APs.  I was hoping the PhotoPass would make me feel better.  Nope.  Can someone enlighten me more?  The way I read it, the photos you were already able to get by going online and accepting will now automatically appear- just stay longer.  You STILL have to pay for anything printable.  That makes it different from Memory Maker that gave you print quality photos included. That means any photos I want to use for Christmas cards I will have to purchase, right?  No money savings there.  I know, I know, it says "discounted".  Not $400 worth, though.

Yuck.  We have been dragging our feet about buying the APs since we aren't going until Thanksgiving.  (Getting in gear so we can book 

Fastpasses, though.)  This lovely increase will cost us $400. Can't get excited about the parking because we had that with previous APs.  I was hoping the PhotoPass would make me feel better.  Nope.  Can someone enlighten me more?  The way I read it, the photos you were already able to get by going online and accepting will now automatically appear- just stay longer.  You STILL have to pay for anything printable.  That makes it different from Memory Maker that gave you print quality photos included. That means any photos I want to use for Christmas cards I will have to purchase, right?  No money savings there.  I know, I know, it says "discounted".  Not $400 worth, though.

The downloads are included. If you order prints or other media from Disney there will be a discount on that.