Moe, Shemp and Curley, real name Jerome were brothers. Joe Besser came in after Shemp died and than Joe Derita who was Curley Joe came in after that. There actually was a Fake Shemp that played in 4 shorts that were contracted, and he was played by Joe Palma

Best Regards,

Norm

Wow.  All three of them were brothers?  Talent sure ran deep in that family.  LOL.

TCD

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Antennas are being installed and wired. They are different from most, antennas on top and bottom.

Here's a picture of the WiFi equipment being installed on site 1422 a few minutes ago. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They've had Wi Fi in the cabins and at the Meadow for a long time! So yup, they have Wi Fi and met their Monday deadline!

Posted Images

I am impressed by the depth of your stooge knowledge.

So, Shemp and Curly were brothers?  I never knew that.

And Curly Joe.  I forgot about him.  Did he come after Shemp left a second time? 

TCD

Joe replaced Shemp when Shemp died and then Curly Joe replaced Joe.

As Norm points out there was a "fake" Shemp for four contracted productions. 

This is not a complaint, going off the rails is what makes this site so much fun, but maybe oh look a butterfly, I like Taco Bell,  Disney's management treats the Fort the same way these posts go... all over creation, and that's how they schedule or don't schedule work there.

They start on a project and then get sidetracked by the next shiny thing, or they are the newer types of managers that strongly believe in multi-tasking.... so everything gets done half assed and in twice the amount of time instead of getting one job finished correctly  in the least amount of time

This is not a complaint, going off the rails is what makes this site so much fun, but maybe oh look a butterfly, I like Taco Bell,  Disney's management treats the Fort the same way these posts go... all over creation, and that's how they schedule or don't schedule work there.

They start on a project and then get sidetracked by the next shiny thing, or they are the newer types of managers that strongly believe in multi-tasking.... so everything gets done half assed and in twice the amount of time instead of getting one job finished correctly  in the least amount of time

You speak the truth.

Good post!

TCD

Such a negative outlook.  Everyone knows Shemp is running this operation.

In the pursuit of historical accuracy, the three stooges started out with Moe, Larry & Shemp.  Shemp quickly left to pursue a solo career and was replaced by his brother Curly.  When Curly died Shemp returned to the group.  All in all there were six "Three Stooges" ; Moe & Larry were there through all the years and the others were: Shemp, Curly, Joe and Curly Joe.

And this is why I love it here.  Only on Fort Fiends could we get in-depth knowledge of the Three Stooges on a WiFi thread.

Which you would think would strive to get the work done quickly and correctly so they make a bigger profit by finishing early and starting another job.

I don't think they care about either.  The subcontractors are mostly Disney owned shell companies.  They move the work around for tax purposes......