Current status of pet loops

I'm starting to work on another big family trip for next summer.   :)  I'm finding info that loops 300-900 and 1600-1900 are pet friendly but I don't know how current that info is.  I know that I've seen dogs in 1100, but I don't know whether that was something that is officially allowed or if they just didn't get caught.  My dad will have a fairly big RV so I'm thinking he'll need a premium.  Some of us will be staying in one or more cabins and we'd all love to be as close to each other as possible.  

Any chance 1100 is a pet loop?  

Thanks for any thoughts!

Leslie

The loops you posted are what we have listed on FF info page as being pet loops.  But as other have posted they will put a pet anywhere but the cabins.  Given your request for a Premium site and a cabin near each other I'm sure Disney would have no problem putting you in the 1100 loop with a pet.  I see them there all the time. 

Anarchy rules at the Fort. We are in a partial loop and there are dogs all over the place. They are in tents, and PUPS. Heard large dogs barking early this morning ( before 7 ) either in the cabin loop or the 900 loop. If people are bringing their "fur babies" at least they can keep them under control and not disturb other people.

If pele are bringing their "fur babies" at least they can keep them under control and not disturb other people.

Completely agree! Especially as I'm listening to the yapper next door bark at every single thing that goes by, including every time he sees my (quietly hanging out) dogs move... while the people do nothing. Helloooooo put the dog in the camper!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's something I've never understood. How can owners stand the nonstop barking some dogs do? We've had dogs over the years and found it very easy to train them not to bark at every shadow or movement. That included training our Golden Retriever to not bark at the neighborhood cat that used to walk the top of our fence just to tease him.

I know I am the last person that wants to listen to my dogs bark endlessly. DH says we have a 3 bark rule, "thanks for telling us, now shush."

Even my dogs don't like listening to other dogs bark. Lyn has been known to go out to the corner of our yard on occasion to tell the neighbor dogs to "shut the hell up." LOL

I know I am the last person that wants to listen to my dogs bark endlessly. DH says we have a 3 bark rule, "thanks for telling us, now shush."

Even my dogs don't like listening to other dogs bark. Lyn has been known to go out to the corner of our yard on occasion to tell the neighbor dogs to "shut the hell up." LOL

That's the way we were with our dogs. Just by being consistent they learned when it was appropriate or not. Playtime bark all you want. Someone at the door let us know. Someone passing the house on the sidewalk be quiet.

I will say if I have a choice between a dog or a noisy Cockatoo I will pick the dog. Our last trip to the Fort we had a neighbor who left there outside to squawk all day and evening long. Fortunately we were only beside them for a couple of days and spent most of our time at the parks but never the less it was annoying.