3 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

I had a 3 day ticket form my sister with a day still to use just wish I could find it again at least to try to use it!!! Would love to see what would happen?

There was a story on a different post that said a girl used a 20+ year old ticket at the MK that was left over from an old family trip.

cross-u means busy time of year and not enough local kids out of school to work in the park, so office and other behind the scenes people get volunteered to work various positions in a park. (most of you already know this)

Many years ago my husband was working cross-U taking tickets at the entrance of MK.  An older lady came to his gate with her ticket.  It was one from opening day of the MK!  He tried to explain how valuable it was, encouraged her to buy another one, offered to buy it from her and get her another ticket.  Even got leads involved, but NO! someone had given this ticket to her and she was going to use it.  And she did.  DH has no idea where the cancelled ticket ended up.  Guess it would still have value even after being used.