Everyone that grills has their thoughts on the "best" grill - gas; charcoal; smoker; whatever.  Adding in limit space, etc. of camping makes it a harder choice to make.  What's your "best" camping grill?  Why that one?  We're in the market, and I'd really like one that gives me the options to grill/smoke/roast without taking up TOO much space.

99% of the time we just use the charcoal grill available at the campground, however if I know we will be grilling, I pick up these disposable aluminum grill sheets.  If the grill is really nasty, we can place it on the grids, or if the bottom is rusted out, we can place one under the coals.

We use the Weber Q100.  I bought a 12 foot hose at Camping World and an adaptor and hook it up to one of the 30lb propane tanks on the trailer.  Love that little Weber.

We use the Weber Q100.  I bought a 12 foot hose at Camping World and an adaptor and hook it up to one of the 30lb propane tanks on the trailer.  Love that little Weber.

Ditto. I believe this is the one that my wife got me for Christmas, prompted by my brother who has been using it for a couple of years. It fits perfectly into the front pass-through compartment, and I also plan to get a hose for the main propane tanks. Then I have the option of cooking on the wood fire, using charcoal in the CG pit, or my gas grill. I'm looking forward to breaking it in.

The first several trips, we used the one that attaches to the camper. Hated it -- too small and a royal pain to clean. Then we hauled along our Coleman Road Trip (? I think that's what it's called? The big, heavy-as-all-get-out one that takes bottles of gas.) I like cooking on that one, but it's TOO big. Finally, we got a tabletop charcoal grill -- a cheapo from WMT -- that surprisingly does the job well. Otherwise, I love, love, love the Dutch oven and pie irons.

I carry the Coleman Roadtrip with us & have the optional griddle &  stove top with it. I also usually keep a couple of small bags of one time use charcoal and and one of those grill tops that are made for fish, veggies, etc. to place over the grill at the campsite.

We have one of these as well and absolutely love it.  It is a little bit of a PITA to clean, but worth every penny.

I carry the Coleman Roadtrip with us & have the optional griddle &  stove top with it. I also usually keep a couple of small bags of one time use charcoal and and one of those grill tops that are made for fish, veggies, etc. to place over the grill at the campsite.

We have one of these as well and absolutely love it.  It is a little bit of a PITA to clean, but worth every penny.

I get to where I line the bottom with heavy aluminum foil & "cut out" around the burners.

We have the same one and also love it, Rich brought the hook-up for the large propane tank and we carry an extra one with us, but the small tanks can be used.

We use the 30 dollar table top lp grills from wal-mart of lowes.  they last 2-3 years and by time they are to dirty to clean.

the last one we got was from lowes and had a slide out drip tray.

We always carry a torch lighter b/c the inighter switches do fail at some point, just not sure what point.

I wish they made something that size without the handle jutting out.  Our exterior storage is compact and if we could lesson the provile 1-2 inches we could store in a different compartment.

I would love a Q but we leave outside while tailgaiting and going to the track so we don't want it missing.  And unitil a year ago was going to upgrade to the Q but some POS took/stole one of my camping chairs.  Granted probably a drunk POS becuase he took the one that was half broken.  hahaha.  $%^^ POS.

:rofl2: