WOW oh WOW!!! I lurked on the "other place" for a long while and finally signed up because I like how fun it all seemed and everybody was having such a good time. Visited the Fort in November and met some really nice Fiends. Didn't get to participate much because due to family issues had to go away for over a month with only very limited internet access. By the time I came back the world had blown up and that "other place" had become lackluster, dismal (like everyone was walking on glass) and contained lots of mis-information!  ;D  Took a while to read and figure out what happened and then some time to find out where you all "poofed" to...  Hope to have the time to be a better participant here. 

Doin' the Happy Dance again  :dance:  Going to the Fort on Friday for some R&R. Anybody else going to be there? Got a new design ready to be displayed yet??

Welcome!  Have a great time at the Fort!

We live in Upstate SC .... what cards? Guess I haven't found that information yet ... might take me a while to catch up now that I have better living getting the internet back and some good laughs from Fort Fiends!

B-B-B

Oh....I like that card!!! and Purple!!!  Gotta find purple somethings for my clothesline!!

Do you have a file you can email? Are we using purple Mickey Heads too?

About that TR.....we're taking the Grandson (3 years) with us for his first trip without Mom & Dad and it's his first trip to Disney...might make an interesting(?) TR. Writing TRs isn't my strong suit (I love reading everybody's) but I'll try my best....just please don't get too snarky when it doesn't measure up to others... :dance:

B-B-B

Oh....I like that card!!! and Purple!!!  Gotta find purple somethings for my clothesline!!

Do you have a file you can email? Are we using purple Mickey Heads too?

About that TR.....we're taking the Grandson (3 years) with us for his first trip without Mom & Dad and it's his first trip to Disney...might make an interesting(?) TR. Writing TRs isn't my strong suit (I love reading everybody's) but I'll try my best....just please don't get too snarky when it doesn't measure up to others... :dance:

B-B-B

we have a whole section just for trip reports!  and the color is (from home depot) pretty princess in the disney section.

it is a lighter purple than the one on the card, but you will be able to see it on a sign...I am only going to use the dark purple for the cards and the website

I am ordering a full roll of pretty princess snarky purple tomorrow from the sign vinyl warehouse...look out world, here we come!

We live in Upstate SC .... what cards? Guess I haven't found that information yet ... might take me a while to catch up now that I have better living getting the internet back and some good laughs from Fort Fiends!

B-B-B

Were you the family camped next to us in the 1800 loop?  This family had rented a new Taurus which was the conversation starter between my DH & the other DH.  We had the GEM car, spoke about Kenny's Cart rental, and gave info regarding discount tickets for military personnel at Shades of Green.  If that's you, WELCOME.  If that's not you, WELCOME!!!

B-B-B

Were you the family camped next to us in the 1800 loop?  This family had rented a new Taurus which was the conversation starter between my DH & the other DH.  We had the GEM car, spoke about Kenny's Cart rental, and gave info regarding discount tickets for military personnel at Shades of Green.  If that's you, WELCOME.  If that's not you, WELCOME!!!

No, that wasn't us in the 1800 loop. We try to stay closer to the marina (closer to food and drink!) and can usually be found in the 400 or 700 loop. We're the ones with two crazy Chihuahuas sitting in the motorhome window giving passer bys some attitude. We're told they show the moon  :yay: to those going by after giving them a through barking. But thanks for the welcome!

B-B-B

Hi BBB, As the Security tells you as you enter the Fort: Welcome Home!  :D

We just got back and had 2 Chihuahuas as well  :)  and 2 black labs, and a 10 month old  :)

And we lived to tell about it  :yay:

Oh? Is there a story or TR in that comment?:o

This next week will be our first visit for this year and we are looking forward to about three more at our home away from home!

B-B-B

Hi BBB, As the Security tells you as you enter the Fort: Welcome Home!  ::)

We just got back and had 2 Chihuahuas as well  :)  and 2 black labs, and a 10 month old  :)

And we lived to tell about it  :dance:

Oh? Is there a story or TR in that comment?:)

This next week will be our first visit for this year and we are looking forward to about three more at our home away from home!

B-B-B

I was going to do one (my first) for the "board that must not be named".  As soon as I get my pics over to photobucket (never used it before) I will do one here  8)

Welcome. Just a small trip report for us in the snowy midwest pleeeeeeeeease?

Yeah....well....I just spent the last 7 weeks in Buffalo, NY (my hometown)  ;) so I understand exactly how you feel...we were so glad to put the cold and that white stuff in the rear view mirror.

It took 10 days at home in SC (don't know why it took so long) to realize we needed a Fort trip real bad. Supposed to drizzle and be yucky tomorrow but still going to leave anyway...should arrive on Sunday.

So a trip report it will be...BUT...like I said...please don't give me razzies and snarkies for a crappy report....I ain't done no nothin' like that before  :) !

B-B-B

Welcome. Just a small trip report for us in the snowy midwest pleeeeeeeeease?

Yeah....well....I just spent the last 7 weeks in Buffalo, NY (my hometown)

Are you actually from Buffalo or one of the surrounding towns?  I'm from No. Tonawanda, now living in Florida (for the past 38 years).  There are quite a few of us that are either from Buffalo area, or as in the case of my brother, NTSammy5, still lives there.