The Auburn Clan's 4th of July FW Trip Report, Finallly

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you. Ranger Sean is a nice enough guy. I'm sure the other Rangers are nice guys too. But, from my observation, there is a lot of inconsistency in what is and is not enforced and who has

Love the pictures! Agree about your pup -- just adorable. I want to kiss that little furry face! What a doll. (Your human kiddo, too! Except his face isn't furry, of course, just covered in ice cream.)

So you've got a kitty and a puppy in your motor home? How do they get along?

Looks like a fantastic time!

Great photos Jen! Too bad you weren't standing on the bank to photograph us trying to get the heck back before lightning struck our canoe! LOL. Finally got the boys' musket Mickey logos on their tie dye shirts. They look great! Thanks for taking the time to organize such a great project for the kids (at such a great price for the parents). :)

Great photos Jen! Too bad you weren't standing on the bank to photograph us trying to get the heck back before lightning struck our canoe! LOL. Finally got the boys' musket Mickey logos on their tie dye shirts. They look great! Thanks for taking the time to organize such a great project for the kids (at such a great price for the parents). :)

I loved doing it, and since it went so well, we can do it again for Halloween if everyone wants. :banana:

Love the pictures! Agree about your pup -- just adorable. I want to kiss that little furry face! What a doll. (Your human kiddo, too! Except his face isn't furry, of course, just covered in ice cream.)

So you've got a kitty and a puppy in your motor home? How do they get along?

Looks like a fantastic time!

The dog usually uses he cat as a chew toy, however,the cat hates the rv and he dog still goss and tries to get in it when we are outside. The cat will be staying hone from now on and the dog will go camping. I cannot afford the vinyl work each time we go on a trip and I am tired of chasing the cat when he escapes.

:holysheep: Who the hell are the rangers talking to? Cupcake? :gaah:

The rangers are just passing along information from the new rules committee. I am sure he has had more than his say to them about the matter. :argh:

The rangers are just passing along information from the new rules committee. I am sure he has had more than his say to them about the matter. :argh:

I'm glad I taught Savannah to poop on command. just sayin. :faceplant2: