Some Times It's A Magical Bus

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if you're wearing a Tampa Bay Rays or Yankees hat.

I was assigned to the Studios bus hub yesterday and while waiting for people to finish boarding, a little boy, about 9 or 10 years old, afflicted with an obvious muscular disorder struggles to walk up

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes. No call today, so I'm not working. I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until

Even more revenge is sweet.

Well, we bailed out the cool looking monorails again. That's twice this week.

But it was a different assignment. I worked out of the Epcot hub last night and I was one of the 3 buses assigned to do the Red Express route. Doesn't that conjure up a mysterious bus run? It's not.

What is the Red Express, you ask? It's the bus route from Epcot to the CR, to TTC, and back to Epcot.

Hey Lou, don't they have a cool looking monorail that runs to TTC from Epcot?

Why yes, yes they do, but it shuts down before Epcot is clear of guests in order to extend it's life as the cool looking monorails are on their last legs.

I wonder if they'll ever make extra monorail runs so that they can extend buses life?

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes.

No call today, so I'm not working.

I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until I'm called.

Wed and Thurs, I do have scheduled shifts, I'll be at DTD and HS respectively from 7pm until 1am.

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes.

No call today, so I'm not working.

I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until I'm called.

Wed and Thurs, I do have scheduled shifts, I'll be at DTD and HS respectively from 7pm until 1am.

Well (sniff sniff), we leave tomorrow, so I guess you'll have to settle for a virtual hug.

Fear not, Lou, we return in December....

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please gather your belongings and take young children by the hand as I must leave you.

It's DTD, until 2am, yikes!

With PI closed, what is open till 2am around that place?? They need to redirect the late night DTD bus service to the resorts from Jellyrolls, that's the only place hoppin that late anymore.

With PI closed, what is open till 2am around that place?? They need to redirect the late night DTD bus service to the resorts from Jellyrolls, that's the only place hoppin that late anymore.

Every thing is closed by midnight and like all of the hubs, buses run for 2 hours after closing or until it's clear.

Which reminds me, we HAVE to finally check out Jellyrolls this year. We've been saying it the past few and never quite seem to get over there.

There are a few places open late at DTD. It's nothing like it use to be though.

DTD was maxed out last night. Full buses coming and going until about midnight. Tons of Brazilian groups just taking over entire buses.

I had two over-full buses of groups. The first was exclusivey the group and they were very well behaved. I actually enjoyed it.

The second one was a little different. As I started to pull away, they became very loud. I stopped the bus immediately and told the handlers that the bus is not moving unless they quieted down as I had regular riders as well. They did and they were fine for the entire trip but the regular guests were steamed.

They told me that it was a shame how I crammed so many people into the bus.

They were mistakenly under the impression that because they were overpaying at a deluxe resort that we're just supposed to board as many people as there are seats, WRONGAMUNDO.

We don't care if you're staying at the GF, we'll squeeze in as many people as will fit.

I told them, stay off the damn buses. Not really, but I was thinking it.

At least they don't make the GF people share a bus with us redneck campers. Imagine how those poor WL concierge guests feel.

I don't have to imagine it. It's kinda funny actually.

What, you're stopping at a campground and letting those people ride with us.