H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

:popcorn:

Mmmmm popcocorn! is there enough to share?

Love the TR so glad you had a good trip. Finish this one so you can join us for Halloween and do another one. :banana:

Thank you Lorna. It was sooooo good to see you again. :heart:

Love this picture

Thanks Doodle!

Thanks Kim! I am fairly anti poncho myself, unless I have food that needs to be covered!

It's likely food will need to be covered at WDW. :rofl2:

Food that needs to be covered ... like this:

You need to warn us to put on our sunglasses before you go and post stuff like that. :rofl2:

Hold on a second. Let's stop and smell the roses. This is one pretty lady.

Garsh Lou! Now you've made me smileblush.jpg

The rest of you have gone QUACKERS! :rofl3:

Be back later this evening.

I'll try to be QUICK!

Hey Kim-

Just checking in to say that I love Lil' H's Lightning McQueen poncho! Where did you get it? If they have a Mater one that will fit over my frame, I am all over that!

Oh, and props are in order.

Your report is now the 6th most viewed TR here on FF.net, and the only non-TCD TR to have passed the 3,500 mark in views. At this pace, you will surely crack in to the top 5, and may even make it to the top! And, it seems like you are just getting started! Good job.

TCD

Your report is now the 6th most viewed TR here on FF.net, and the only non-TCD TR to have passed the 3,500 mark in views. At this pace, you will surely crack in to the top 5, and may even make it to the top! And, it seems like you are just getting started! Good job.

TCD

I figured out the secret - for my next TR, I will stop just before the juicy tidbits ... and then let it set for a few days. The Hijackers will take it to record levels! :rofl2:

Hey, guys, your friendly neighborhood admin here. Um, wait a sec, let me get out my Mod voice so you know I'm totally serious.

Derails are great and everything, but I gotta ask you all to curb the content-free posting. It makes the board hard to read, and it can also hurt us with search engines if they see a bunch of low-content posts- it's a sign of a spammy board, and it can cause us to lose favor with our Google overlords.

Thanks ever so much guys!

Hey Kim-

Just checking in to say that I love Lil' H's Lightning McQueen poncho! Where did you get it? If they have a Mater one that will fit over my frame, I am all over that!

Oh, and props are in order.

TCD

Thanks. He loves that poncho. Believe it or not I found it at Family Dollar for $1.00. Since Gabe is anti-poncho you are welcome to his. However you will need to weigh below 80 pounds for it to fit. Sorry there were no Mater ponchos that I saw.

Wow! I had no idea! 6th place! I'm excited. :yay: You're right. I am just getting started. We were there 15 nights and I'm only on Day 3. Hopefully no one will lose interest before I'm done. There are lots of Fort pictures coming up soon.

Ed- You are right! A good hijack definitely helps the stats!

TCD

True but according to Chris we'd better make sure those hijacks contain content. ;)

Hey, guys, your friendly neighborhood admin here. Um, wait a sec, let me get out my Mod voice so you know I'm totally serious.

Derails are great and everything, but I gotta ask you all to curb the content-free posting. It makes the board hard to read, and it can also hurt us with search engines if they see a bunch of low-content posts- it's a sign of a spammy board, and it can cause us to lose favor with our Google overlords.

Thanks ever so much guys!

We would never want to be considered spammy or lose favor with our overlords. :)

Somehow I overlooked these photos from on the way out of MK. I love Main Street at night.

P6282762-1.jpg

P6282763-1.jpg

P6282764-1.jpg

That my fiends is two little boys who charmed their way into 8 bucks worth of giant lollipops. J

P6282770-1.jpg

Day 3 Wednesday 6/29

Today we’re going to Hollywood Studios. Lil’ H has been beside himself to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. For those of you who don’t know… He is obsessed with Indy. He had to have an Indiana Jones Birthday cake complete with Indy running from the giant boulder. He has the full outfit complete with whip, satchel and pistol, also the journal. Almost nonstop for a year we’ve listened to him humming the score from all 4 movies. :rofl2: This is a big day for my kiddo!

On the bus… We are the variety who actually like the buses. They are actually part of the experience for us. We’re kinda different. ;)

IMG_20110629_191051.jpg

IMG_20110629_191257.jpg

IMG_20110629_191320.jpg

On our way around Echo Lake I snapped this shot. I told you … black clouds were abundant on this vacation.

P6292803.jpg

The big moment is here…. INDY!!! Lil’ H is so excited he can’t stand it!!!

P6292806.jpg

P6292858.jpg

P6292800.jpg

Lil H watching intently!!

P6292790.jpg

P6292800.jpg

P6292802.jpg

P6292804.jpg

More black clouds…

P6292807.jpg

If you get a chance to experience the new and improved Star Tours… DON’T MISS IT!!! It was way cool! 3D, with different adventures every time you ride. We loved it!

H patiently waiting on me to stop taking pics and catch up with the fam. Not really, it was more like.. WOULD YOU HURRY UP!!!! :rofl2:

P6292859.jpg

I don’t know if anyone else experiences this but after our Star Tour has ended and we land in the Tatouine Gift Shop…. It is nearly impossible to leave. Lil H must examine ever piece of merchandise in the ENTIRE store. LOL. I have to admit it’s cute. Tiresome but cute. J

At this point it is starting to rain again. In fact it started pouring. Complete with thunder and lightning… soooooo we decided to do what we always do at HS when it rains. We headed for the Commissary. It’s roomy, comfy and dry. Oh yeah… they have chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers too. Not great ones but they have them. After we ate we decided to venture out but it was still raining so I suggested that we go to the Muppet 3D show. We’d never taken the boys before but since Gabe was especially enjoying the 3D attractions this year it was worth a shot. BOOYAH!!! Excellent choice. The boys howled with laughter and once again we were in comfy seats out of the rain. Life is good.

After the Muppet Show we took the boys for a photo op with Mater and McQueen. Gabe wasn’t interested. That was weird, but lil H seized the opportunity.

P6292814.jpg

Still raining….

There are so many things I would have liked to have done but it’s all about the kids right? So off to Toy Story Mania we go.

P6292816.jpg

A house divided: ½ Pro Poncho ½ Anti Poncho

P6292818.jpg

P6292821.jpg

After TSM we thought The Great Movie Ride would be a great way to end our day at the Studios. With all the rain/thunder/lightning we were ready to call it a day.

On our way over there I decided to look at the footprints in the cement. I rarely ever do that. Boy am I glad I did!!!

Remember how I told you how much Lil’ H is into Indiana Jones? (He’s almost equally into Star Wars.)

Imagine how thrilled he was to stand in the actual footprints of Harrison Ford! Between the IJSP and this it made the entire day in the rain worth it all!

P6292853.jpg

I have to admit I got a little excited about this block. I love Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :heart:

P6292855.jpg

Anyhoo… this wraps up our day at Hollywood Studios.

Next up: Fiddle Fortin’ Around.

Another great day, Kim. I'm glad Little H had such and awesome time. It sounds like Gabe did too. Not surprised you are a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" fan, you're not bad you're just drawn that way(stuck out tongue and all). :heart: Sorry you had to deal with rain and ponchos but it looks like you made the best of it :banana:

Great report! Can't wait to read about your fun at the Fort!

On the bus… We are the variety who actually like the buses. They are actually part of the experience for us. We’re kinda different. ;)

That's exactly how we are! No stress of driving, no extra thinking at all, just a chance to chill and have fun together. :)

Looking forward to more!

Thanks. He loves that poncho. Believe it or not I found it at Family Dollar for $1.00. Since Gabe is anti-poncho you are welcome to his. However you will need to weigh below 80 pounds for it to fit. Sorry there were no Mater ponchos that I saw.

Wow! I had no idea! 6th place! I'm excited. :yay: You're right. I am just getting started. We were there 15 nights and I'm only on Day 3. Hopefully no one will lose interest before I'm done. There are lots of Fort pictures coming up soon.

Thanks, but I would never dream of taking Gabe's poncho. You never know, one of these days he may change his anti-poncho stance.

That is tremendous that you got those ponchos for a buck!

FYI, your TR has now moved in to 5th place on the most viewed list, and you are closing in on 4,000 views, which has only happened four times here so far.

This one is definitely going to be the most viewed TR of 2011!

After seeing some more of your photos, I have a question:

Does H always have some type of SC gear on?

Because is sure looks that way to me!

Also, I am glad to hear that the KFK gang is unanimously pro-bus!

So is the TCD gang!

And, I am also pro-bus driver!

Especially those named Lou!

TCD

Another great day, Kim. I'm glad Little H had such and awesome time. It sounds like Gabe did too. Not surprised you are a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" fan, you're not bad you're just drawn that way(stuck out tongue and all). :heart: Sorry you had to deal with rain and ponchos but it looks like you made the best of it

Thanks Doodle...

I really wish I had a giant eraser for those areas where a little too much was drawn! :rofl2:

If you're going to visit FL you have to deal with rain. May as well make it part of the adventure. Besides... i love rain.

Kids, Scmids

Toy Story Mania ROCKS!!!!

Great update!!!

Ok, you caught me. I love TSM as much as the kids. Maybe more.

Thanks for reading along Carol.

Great report! Can't wait to read about your fun at the Fort!

That's exactly how we are! No stress of driving, no extra thinking at all, just a chance to chill and have fun together.

Looking forward to more!

Thank you Leslie! We like the no extra driving or thinking part too. I like saving as much brain power as possible. Does that make me a conservationist? hehehe.

ABC Commissary just isn't for us. The one time we ate there was once too many. Cold Fries are NOT impressive! A lot of :barf: and :flush: after the meal made us wonder ...

TMI ED... TMI. I agree that the food is not what it used to be but we have other things to consider besides good food. Like space so we are not a disturbance to others, $$$ to feed a family of four and it was dry and comfy. It was nice to be inside while it was lightning outside.

I've never known cold fries to make anyone :barf: or :flush:. Maybe it was just a virus. :rofl3:

Hey anything to cover up Big H's shirt! :rofl2:

Great pics Kim, Enjoying the TR! :heart:

How does Mr. TigerCock live with you? :rofl2:

Thanks Genia!

I can't wait to ride the new Star Tours! I love the pic of Lil H watching Indy, he was so intent! We always do the GMR, it is one of my mother's favorite rides at wdw.

You're gonna love Star Tours!

We love the Great Movie ride as well but we always get the Gangster hijack. I like the cowboy hijack much better. I know that will come as a shock to some of you! :rofl:

Thanks, but I would never dream of taking Gabe's poncho. You never know, one of these days he may change his anti-poncho stance.

That is tremendous that you got those ponchos for a buck!

FYI, your TR has now moved in to 5th place on the most viewed list, and you are closing in on 4,000 views, which has only happened four times here so far.

This one is definitely going to be the most viewed TR of 2011!

After seeing some more of your photos, I have a question:

Does H always have some type of SC gear on?

Because is sure looks that way to me!

Also, I am glad to hear that the KFK gang is unanimously pro-bus!

So is the TCD gang!

And, I am also pro-bus driver!

Especially those named Lou!

TCD

I doubt Gabe will change his mind. He is also anti-clothing but we have to draw the line somewhere.

5th place! I'm overwhelmed. Now I feel like singing the theme from the Jeffersons.

To answer your question... YES! H always wears SC gear. If it's not Gamecock gear it at least has the SC state symbols on it. It's kind of like Bruce with the no sleeves thing. He's a proud South Carolinian. Notice I didn't say sandlapper. I learned last year that term really does mean "eats dirt". We don't eat dirt.

The KFK gang is definitely, completely and unanimously pro-bus. One of them is magic....he's my fave. :heart: