H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

Aaaaaaawwww!!! I bet that was romantic! :heart:

I have a hard time getting Bruce to wear his poncho too. He would much rather be crabby and complain about getting wet. ;)

It was very nice but had already gone downhill from what I remembered as a kid. It was once very beautiful. I wish we'd taken pics but there were no digital cameras then, only film, and we were conserving our shots. If only we'd known it was our last chance. :(

KFK-

You are doing great!

I am enjoying your report!

I love the DI shipwreck and RC photos!

But, I do have a small bone to pick:

I hate to bring this up, but you have your rock numbering wrong. That rock you called FW Rock #1 isn't Rock #1. And, I am pretty sure that you missed a few, too.

Good one!

That's funny. I don't care who you are.

BTW- Your report has already passed 3,000 views. Which puts it in rare company. Only seven TR's have passed the 3,000 mark here on FF.net. And only two of those are from Fiends who aren't named TCD. At the pace you are going, it looks like you will easily crack the TCD stranglehold on the top five viewed reports. And, I would not at all be surprised if your report makes it all the way to the top.

So, keep up the good work!

TCD

Well thank you very much! Sounds sappy but I still get a little lump in my throat when I see the River Country remains. Good times... good memories.

Ruh Roh on the Fort Rocks. He literally tried to stand and pose on EVERY rock we passed but I had to keep him moving and only pretended to take pics on some of them. :D I got them mixed up and tried to get away with it. Should have known better. The accuracy po po are always watching. :siren: :popo:

If I do actually crack the TCD stranglehold it will only be because we were there for 15 nights and I have enough photos to drag this out indefinitely if I want to. Quantity trumps quality right? At least that's what I've heard. :rofl2:

P6282729.jpg

It's only rain and warm rain at that. Plus he didn't melt. I'm on his side on this one I hate wearing a poncho too :rofl2:

You're right.. he didn't melt. However, there are times I think he might float. ;) hehehe!

Your just afraid that the rain would was off the glitter.

Got me. I like to keep my kids sparkly.

I can't really blame Gabe for protesting the poncho. I draw a comparison to a sauna with plastic fumes. Yuck. Great report so excited for more!

:rofl2: I never thought of it that way but you do have a point. Thanks for joining in Ally!

I'm another anti-poncho person. It's like a personal steam bath! I get almost (if not more so) as wet wearing one as I do not ...

Those things ARE hot! A personal steam bath in your own sweat doesn't sound very good does it? :blink: My vote is being swayed.

Geez-

What a bunch of haters.

I am proud to say that I am 100% pro-poncho.

God Bless America.

TCD

That's what makes America great.

Some are pro-poncho and some are anti-poncho ... and yet we can still get along.

I feel like singing the national anthem now.

In the next installment (hopefully later this evening): Back to the MK for the evening and then a day in the Fort.

I love the Fort.

I feel like singing the national anthem now.

I love the Fort.

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,

What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,

Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,

What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,

As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?

Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,

In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:

'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore

That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion

A home and a country should leave us no more?

Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,

Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;

Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land

Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!

Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,

And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

(Yes, I copied this. I can sing the anthem, but trying to type the words was HARD!!)

(Yes, I copied this. I can sing the anthem, but trying to type the words was HARD!!)

Copied or typed... it still makes me feel like waving a flag.

flag_1.gif

Okay which one of the Fiends is talented enough to come up with a Snarky :banana: anthem

If you do please start another thread, Kim has been hijacked enough on this one :rofl2:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: As long as Snarky's feathers cover his personal regions it'll be OK. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Here's how the polkadotsuitcase clan stands on ponchos: 2 haters, 1 liker. (That's me -- I think they're kinda fun, like I'm a big walking tent.)

Buzz is usually our first attraction at MK, too. And if we're in the off-season, we usually end up running back to do it a couple more times before the line gets too long. What can I say? My kids are competitive and always rack up their scores. Silly boys.

Fun report! Great pix.

It was great meeting you. :banana:

Great meeting you too! Hope to see you again !

Here's how the polkadotsuitcase clan stands on ponchos: 2 haters, 1 liker. (That's me -- I think they're kinda fun, like I'm a big walking tent.)

Buzz is usually our first attraction at MK, too. And if we're in the off-season, we usually end up running back to do it a couple more times before the line gets too long. What can I say? My kids are competitive and always rack up their scores. Silly boys.

Fun report! Great pix.

Hey Polkadot! I lose count of how many times we ride BLSRP. Sometimes we get right back on as soon as we get off. The joys of little boys. :-)

Before moving on …This was taken at the end of our morning EWTOT. (For those of you who may be just joining us or missed it earlier. This is the Elephant Walk Tour of Tomorrowland.) Lil H is pro poncho. The hood has to be on and the side snaps must be fastened. J

P6282717.jpg

Back to MK for an evening of rainy fun.

P6282742.jpg

P6282743.jpg

P6282744.jpg

P6282746.jpg

Apparently we didn’t do very much this evening or at least I didn’t take many photos. If I find any I’ll post them later. I never promised this TR would go perfectly in order. LOL! We did head over for another EWTOT … that’s Buzz, Peoplemover then Carousel of Progress…. then to Adventureland for Pirates of the Carribean but I’m not sure what else we did. There are no photos to jog my memory. Maybe I should start taking supplements. ;)

Oh! I remember now! The kids were cranky, especially Gabe. So in order to settle things down fast we went straight to Philharmagic when we got there. Great choice. It got everyone in a good mood and we were ready to roll. THEN went over for our EWTOT. I know all of this sounds like a lot of running around and wasted time but with things the way they are sometimes we just gotta do what we’ve gotta do. I’d walk to nearly any lengths to avoid the meltdowns. :D

Here’s lil H in P.O.T.C.

P6282748.jpg

And a shot of Cinderella Castle at dusk as we were leaving the park.

P6282758.jpg

Next up: Hollywood Studios and a full day of Fortin’ around.