A Fun Filled Foray Into Fantabulous Fort Festivities

Finally, someone answered the question: "Who let the dogs out?"

Sorry. I knew it was bad as I was typing it, but couldn't help myself.

We sing that all the time when we let them out!!! It's either that, or Bruce yells out "Whoooo's Gotta Pooooop!!!" at the top of his lungs.

What The Fort?! I call shenanigans. Disney needs to give some love to the rest of us. waaaaaa...

I know! I suppose there are just too many different sizes of android phones.

oh geez... please don't show that to Brian. He's not a very good climber.

I wonder if that has always been there and nobody noticed it?

Awesome pics, Lisa - what camera are you using?

The wide aspect ratio ones are taken with my DroidX. I'm amazed at the quality. It's not great in low light though. Those turn oug grainy. The others are with an old samsung.

please.gif

(oh Lou is SO gonna kill me... teeheeheeehee)

Super TR so far, Lisa - keep it comin!

:popcorn:

Can I :rofl2: post videos without putting them on youtube? If I just put it out on my website, does that work?

Men just irritate the stew out of you sometimes don't they. I'm sure it needed to be done, BUT...oh well! Sounds like things are looking up now! I'm a scaredy cat about roller coasters and I did good on BTMR!

You know what they say... You can't live with 'em.... and you can't kill 'em... ;)

Literally Lovin' it Lil' Lisa! :heart:

Great chickens! The one with the Elvis hair and flaming underwear is my favorite!

Hey! It looks like you can do that alliteration stuff too! Looks like we're both alliterate!

He is a hottie, isn't he?

Hey, we don't have the We Camp Here app (...yet), so I'd say we're the ones missing out! ;)

Great photo! Looks like a promo pic.

Ready for it! :popcorn:

You got me on that one! If I get you the We Camp Here app, will you find me a mickey phone wrap? ;)

Thanks! I like that one too.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 4 Well, it seems like only months ago we were on day 3. Oh wait! It was months ago. Thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting so long to see how this trip turns out. As many of you kn

I didn't get any pictures of Brevor (since it seems so serious, they deserve a "Brangelina" type name) We will have to fix that this year. Maybe we could get them to wear matching shirts like ever oth

I agree that Lisa is a special women, but I was the lucky one to have her and Bruce get on my bus. It just doesn't happen. I think the odds are about 1 in 6000. It's extremely rare to pick up a Fiend.

Are you eating in front of everyone again, Ed? ;)

Whoa, am I late to the party!

Sorry about that!

I had a busy weekend, but now I'm caught up.

Excellent.

As usual.

My favorite photos so far;

1. Site 617.

2. The goth MJ fan. WTF?

3. The alcohol in the MK. I never noticed that before. You can be sure I'll be looking for it on my next visit.

As I mentioned, I'm caught up now.

So, please continue.

Thanks.

TCD

Thanks TCD! It's always good to get kudos from the master. You may want to send Yuri up to see if it is real booze or colored water.

Awesome TR so far Lisa!!

Your Tessy is just beautiful!! She reminds me of my late tri-color Border Collie mix Brady. Is she a Border Collie?

Can't wait for more!

She is actually a large sheltie. We think she's pretty too!

caught up... anxiously awaiting the next installment! Man do I miss WDW!!

I'm working on it. I need to get some pics off of Bruce's computer.

Is your popcorn bacon flavored? ;)

Day 2 Continued – A Smidge of Small World

Before we continue, here are a few of my favorite Small World pictures for Monique (and Lou). ;) Sorry they are grainy. The camera on my Droid is great in the sun, but not so much so in low light.

I love the hippo in this one. It's cute in a creepy kind of way.

Florida_2011_Day02_12.JPG

This one makes me hungry…

Florida_2011_Day02_13.JPG

Hula Hula!!

Florida_2011_Day02_14.JPG

Is this a BBQ for a bunch of cannibals?

Florida_2011_Day02_15.JPG

Why is everyone wearing white at the end??? Did everyone catch on fire and they are all in heaven? Is there a Small World mass murderer out there who killed them all after hearing the Small World song over and over?? Lou, are you responsible?

Florida_2011_Day02_16.JPG

As much as I wanted to post the video, it was 57mb. I don’t have any video editing tools and I won’t make you download something so large. Sorry, Lou… I know you really wanted to see it. I’ll show it to you next year. ;)

Is there a Small World mass murderer out there who killed them all after hearing the Small World song over and over?? Lou, are you responsible?

Oh ya, blame me.

Does anyone need 50 empty cans of white spray paint though?

As much as I wanted to post the video, it was 57mb. Sorry, Lou… I know you really wanted to see it. I’ll show it to you next year.

Just the anticipation of seeing it is enough to kill me.

Can't wait to read more!!!

I got the pics off of Bruce's computer. I'm working on the next installment

I still have 2 1/2 hours till I get home. Guess what is now stuck in my head :dance: Thanks, Lisa. :rofl2:

Glad I could help. How was Iowa? I hear the corn is beautiful this time of year... ;)

Heavenly!

Great now it's stuck in my head in French. You're not helping , Ed :rofl2:

They don't sing until the end now. It just sounds like muffled humming. Is that since the update last year?

I wanted one of those phone covers too. But I have a druid like you. Just not fair.

Let's go back and demand them! Just looking for an excuse to go back... ***sniff***

Sorry for the hijack, Lisa. I will sit and wait patiently for the next update. ;)

I'll make sure not to leave any buttons hanging around. ;)

Does you Druid use the Pagan operating system? :rofl2:

:rofl2:

That Kenny cart looks identical to the one that we rented from him last November. All with the exception of the awesome rubber chickens...hilarious! We tried decorating our cart w/ plastic ornaments. I kidd you not, by weeks end there was only one left. FAIL!!!

Kenny gave us the same spiel this year as he did last year that he "just made the cart for himself, but he had to rent it because he was short on carts." I thought he was full of it! :rofl2: Then he told us to be careful because it was super fast. That part was true!:banana:

We used tie wraps to attach the stuff. Worked great!

This was so good I had to post it again!!

:rofl2:

Day 2 Continued – A Smidge of Small World

Before we continue, here are a few of my favorite Small World pictures for Monique (and Lou). ;) Sorry they are grainy. The camera on my Droid is great in the sun, but not so much so in low light.

I love the hippo in this one. It's cute in a creepy kind of way.

Florida_2011_Day02_12.JPG

This one makes me hungry…

Florida_2011_Day02_13.JPG

Hula Hula!!

Florida_2011_Day02_14.JPG

Is this a BBQ for a bunch of cannibals?

Florida_2011_Day02_15.JPG

Why is everyone wearing white at the end??? Did everyone catch on fire and they are all in heaven? Is there a Small World mass murderer out there who killed them all after hearing the Small World song over and over?? Lou, are you responsible?

Florida_2011_Day02_16.JPG

As much as I wanted to post the video, it was 57mb. I don’t have any video editing tools and I won’t make you download something so large. Sorry, Lou… I know you really wanted to see it. I’ll show it to you next year. ;)

Normally I'd say it was Dave's fault, but I'm pretty sure if there was a massacre in IASW Lou was involved. >:D

Does you Druid use the Pagan operating system? :rofl2:

th_lmao.gif

ok, now I gotta go listen to IASW in French...

vive%20la%20france.jpg

Kenny gave us the same spiel this year as he did last year that he "just made the cart for himself, but he had to rent it because he was short on carts." I thought he was full of it! :rofl2: Then he told us to be careful because it was super fast. That part was true!:banana:

We used tie wraps to attach the stuff. Worked great!

Fast indeed! My daughter and I learned this the hard way. The crew and I had just departed the bus at the Outpost and were wiped out from a full day at AK. All was well until DD and I hopped on the back of our spiffy looking Kenny cart. DH was driving and luckily my son was up front w/ him, b/c when DH hit the pedal DD and I flew off the back and landed in the golf cart parking lot! Luckily, we were both fine and could barely catch our breath from laughing so hard. Of course we had a huge audience to witness our tumble, but somehow Disney magic has a way of making road rash seem funny! Sorry, I just had to share that story. Call me crazy, but that's what memories are made of!

Tie wraps sound like a good idea, not only for decorations, but for holding us in place on the cart!!! :rofl:

Fast indeed! My daughter and I learned this the hard way. The crew and I had just departed the bus at the Outpost and were wiped out from a full day at AK. All was well until DD and I hopped on the back of our spiffy looking Kenny cart. DH was driving and luckily my son was up front w/ him, b/c when DH hit the pedal DD and I flew off the back and landed in the golf cart parking lot! Luckily, we were both fine and could barely catch our breath from laughing so hard. Of course we had a huge audience to witness our tumble, but somehow Disney magic has a way of making road rash seem funny! Sorry, I just had to share that story. Call me crazy, but that's what memories are made of!

Tie wraps sound like a good idea, not only for decorations, but for holding us in place on the cart!!! :rofl:

I'm glad you shared. I want you to now I'm laughing with you not at you :rofl2: