A Fun Filled Foray Into Fantabulous Fort Festivities

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 4 Well, it seems like only months ago we were on day 3. Oh wait! It was months ago. Thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting so long to see how this trip turns out. As many of you kn

I didn't get any pictures of Brevor (since it seems so serious, they deserve a "Brangelina" type name) We will have to fix that this year. Maybe we could get them to wear matching shirts like ever oth

I agree that Lisa is a special women, but I was the lucky one to have her and Bruce get on my bus. It just doesn't happen. I think the odds are about 1 in 6000. It's extremely rare to pick up a Fiend.

Lisa, this "life" thing really stinks! But, I'll wait.smiley_waiting.gif

What is this "life" thing?

My kids keep on telling me I need to get one!

After we made our way through the Oasis, we went straight to Dinoland. We went to Animal Kingdom several times last year, but we never made it to Dinoland. As we made our way around, I thought we had somehow ended up back at the Fort!

Florida_2011_Day03_03.JPG

Just an FYI for those who didn't know this trailer was there- it is part of the Restaurantsaurus restaurant at AK. They made the inside of the trailer part of the seating area for the restaurant- we used to eat there all the time back when the restaurant served McDonald's food. Now it is just a typical quick serve location.

Great updates, Lisa!

TCD