• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Lou does appear to be right about the nail polish. It's funny how something that we have "known" our whole lives could be wrong. I guess it didn't hurt and nothing really helps except time!

Lou has obviously never had chiggers, as nail polish will stop the itch, and if you have them you will douse yourself in gasoline if it stops you from scratching. Your right, nothing will stop them except time. Miserable little suckers!

I must retract my last statement, it seems your wife has your cajones in her possession.

No, not in her possession, they're in the safe.

Don't worry your pretty little head about it, I highly doubt you will get chiggers driving a bus.

Now, get back to your cleaning!

All done cleaning, I have to go cook supper.

Lou has obviously never had chiggers, as nail polish will stop the itch,

I must have had chiggers because I do have nail polish.

At least that's the excuse I use when someone asks why the nail polish.

Some of them sound kinda sick tho, like the have a relative in thier throat.

Did y'all have suicidal frogs on the loops with all the rain? Around here when it rains, they are all over the roads. I found a mutant rain frog the other day, only 1 eye formed.

Lou has obviously never had chiggers, as nail polish will stop the itch

I wish I would have read this sooner Stef, as I have your back..... In my part of Nawth Carolina, we used to use nail polish all the time for chiggers. Clear, colored, it didn't matter... It worked for me...

Once you have had chiggers on your cajones you will be more vigilant against them.

Amen to this.... don't ask me how I know....

I wish I would have read this sooner Stef, as I have your back..... In my part of Nawth Carolina, we used to use nail polish all the time for chiggers. Clear, colored, it didn't matter... It worked for me...

ThumbsUpSmiley.jpg

(And sorry bout the cajones!) ???