Stacktester's Halloween Trip Report

Seriously, it was a great weekend and I really did get free food and drinks. Stepha70 and her DH and I did get a GAG Thursday night from TE which I paid for. Wow, it cost me a whole $30 to go to the fort all weekend. All I know or maybe don't know is Stephs voodoo punch was quite a hit. They made a huge batch every day.

There was lot's of looping, eating, drinking and socializing with fiends new and old.

I never take pics so my report is short unless you want to see duplicates from the golf cart parade. All I can say is you'd have to search high and low to find a group like this. Anybody who ain't in this group is missing out.

I really had a great time at Batwit as well. I didn't do much drinking, was trying to give my organs a break from the Voodoo punch. MandM loves mickey tricky huey duey and luey's sister and I went to Rose and Crown for a couple Guiness'.

I was also caught up twice in Joe Bidens motorcade traffic snafoo. What a mess. Joe, nobody wants to harm you we just want you to go home to DE. That's all I got to say about that.

Anyway, there's nobody like our gang. Nobody can understand the friendships formed through these boards and fiends introducing new people. I hope everybody made it home safe and is planning another trip.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, Donnie! Sometimes I really wish I could be in two places at one time. And that's all I'm going to say about that!

A good time is still being had by all - even though it's a smaller all! You still have a chance to meet us - come on down!

Wish we coulda been there. That's all I'm gonna say about that. But I'll see you in a couple weeks Donnie.

A lot of people down here wish you had made it down - we want to see Anna (and it would be nice to meet you too)! If the Smoky Mountain GG comes off, maybe we can meet you then ...

Rick (Mr CLKelley) and Richie cooked some great steaks Sunday night. There were so many fiends at Lornas Monday night I can hardly tell you who all made it. It was great to put faces with names.

Debbie it woulda made my day if you would've surprised us. Next time I'm just gonna get in the truck and come drag you over.

Gee, you really outdid yourself. ::)

I was so bummed that Nathen wouldn't be with me this trip, thanks for acting like my child and letting me take care of you.

Next report could you be a little less wordy please?

The government needs to keep their noses our of Halloween. It is not a national holiday, so even if congress wastes their time and my money doing something as ridiculous as changing Halloween, I will refuse to recognize it. And that's all I have to say about that.

And Donnie - love this trip report. No need for huge numbers of posts of one liners.

Anyway, there's nobody like our gang. Nobody can understand the friendships formed through these boards and fiends introducing new people. I hope everybody made it home safe and is planning another trip.

Donnie, A nice sentiment at the close of your TR. Maybe see you in Dec/Jan.

Rick (Mr CLKelley) and Richie cooked some great steaks Sunday night.

They sure were good.

Debbie it woulda made my day if you would've surprised us. Next time I'm just gonna get in the truck and come drag you over.

I'll help. I'm beginning to think she doesn't exist.

Donnie, A nice sentiment at the close of your TR. Maybe see you in Dec/Jan.

Of course you will, he's the Mayor and is always around.

Even this brief report made me sad we had to cancel our trip. Glad you all had fuin and really hope to met y'all someday. In the meantime, this board is the best place on the web and i am glad just to be part of it. (Yikes, I only had 1/2 a glass of wine with dinner. Must be hormones making me so sappy. Sorry!!)

Glad everyone had a good time. I sure was depressed we weren't there this year. Trick or Treating wasn't the same doing it around here... LOL

On a side note, I didn't get to spend the afternoon with Al and Becky, what a great day!!! Was great to see him again, and to finally meet her!

Glad everyone had a good time. I sure was depressed we weren't there this year. Trick or Treating wasn't the same doing it around here... LOL

On a side note, I didn't get to spend the afternoon with Al and Becky, what a great day!!! Was great to see him again, and to finally meet her!

Awww he's ok, but I'm still sorry you didn't get to spend the afternoon with he and his wife. :rofl2:

Hey Donnie-

I meant to respond to your trip report when I first read it.

I just wanted to say I agree with what you said here.

There is something really special about this group.

I don't hang out and socialize with everyone as much as some of the other Fiends do, but I always enjoy meeting Fiends "in real life," and getting to put faces with names.

It is great to travel around the Fort and constantly run in to Fiends.

There is no other WDW resort and certainly no other internet message board that has the kind of community that we do.

TCD