Newbie here... first trip to the Fort is this June/July for 12 nights. We will be in our pop up and have a porta pottie. I thought I had read somewhere (and I did a forum search ;) ) that the Fort doesn't have a dump station and all I could think was "What??? Really???" So, how do you guys clean your potties?

True - no dump station at the Fort. Maybe because nearly all the site loops have sewer hookups with the exception of the partial loops 1500 & 2000.

Haven't had to deal with this myself but I've read that people needing to dump do so at an empty site in one of the other loops.

I'm sure the pop-up folks will chime-in with their first hand experiences.

Oh and :grpwelcome:

True - no dump station at the Fort. Maybe because nearly all the site loops have sewer hookups with the exception of the partial loops 1500 & 2000.

Haven't had to deal with this myself but I've read that people needing to dump do so at an empty site in one of the other loops.

I'm sure the pop-up folks will chime-in with their first hand experiences.

Oh and :grpwelcome:

Yep that's what you've gotta do.

WELCOME!!! and yes, that is correct, no dump station at the Fort. I have a portapotty in my little camper, and when I stay in the partial loops, I just take the portapotty to the comfort station or bath house and empty it in one of the commodes.

For your dishwater, there is a large sink in the laundry area that you can dump your dish water.

We've never met, yet you know me so well.

Well don't know that we have formally met but my last two trips to FW/Disney we took the bus to get where we were going so we may have ridden with you. And will look for you next time we are there (this time next year).