What's the deal with the "Fort Ranger?"

No offense to the "Ranger," but he looked a bit past his prime to be enforcing anything.

You dont remember what they say about Old people do ya?

"Never mess with an old person cause they will just kill ya since they ain't got much to loose anyway"

And apparently you never watch Worlds Dumbest when the old people kick A$$ on them smart A$$ kids.

We were busted in December with an improper fire-pit from an "experienced" gentleman with a flashing-light golf cart, had to invest in a Fort-friendly portable fireplace. I now have like 6 instruments in which to make a campfire...could be worse!

I have never seen this guy before, the older gentleman on a golfcart with a "Fort Ranger" sign. What exactly is his job? It looks self-proclaimed more than an actual Disney job.

You should ask Bill, he luvs :heart: :heart: :heart: him some Ranger(s). The younger the better for him... :rofl2:

No offense to the "Ranger," but he looked a bit past his prime to be enforcing anything.

That reminds me of the greeters at Wal-Mart when the security tags go off. I keep walking, I know I'm legit. Tony always ask if I am going to stop, and I say no, they can chase me down, but I wager they won't or can't. Not my problem they didn't take care of the tag when I paid.