We are thinking about having dinner at Wilderness Lodge and i was lookinjg at google map and it doesn't look that far but too far to walk. Is it faster to take our golf cart or take the boat? Is there special parking for the golf carts or do you just park it in the parking lot?

Thanks

There is a walking/bicycle trail between the Fort and wilderness Lodge, but Golf Carts are not allowed on that trail. You can take the boat over to WL or you can take a bus over there. If you are staying along the "yellow" Fort bus route, (Loop, 1500, 1400, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 500), you can get on a Yellow Settlement bus and just stay on after the Settlement and it then goes to WL.

Walk, bus, boat or bike but no carts. The trail is not very well lit, so if you are going at night you might consider the bus or boat unless walking through the woods in the dark doesn't bother you.

I'm assuming you don't have a vehicle and can't drive over?

Why would anyone drive at WDW when there are an abundance of friendly, helpful bus drivers just oozing Disney magic who are anxious to drive guests anywhere on property?

So the rode i see on google maps is not accesible with my golf cart? Can I drive my car there on that rode?

No, it is just a walking/bike path. The actual road next to it, is Cast Member only. To go to WL by car, you would have to leave the Fort, turn left toward Magic Kingdom, then take a right, then take another right into WL. Then to return, reverse the route. (Sorry, don't know the names of the roads).

So the rode i see on google maps is not accesible with my golf cart? Can I drive my car there on that rode?

Well it's accessible by golf cart it just against the rules to go down it. I really think they should allow carts to go over there.

That's silly. Why wouldn't they want golf carts at the Lodge? You would think that if they made it easy for people at the Fort to get there the more they would go there for drinks and dinner. I would be more likely to take my golf cart on a five minute drive then go to the bus stop, wait for the bus, take the bus around the fort and then finally arrive at the Lodge. Or wait for the boat to take me. I guess I'll just have to have a cocktail at Crockett's Tavern or find a Fiend to show me the secret golf cart path to the Lodge. Hahaha!