It's Called Leap Day-Not Sleep Day-OMDD with the TCD Gang!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were right until 1996. The MK originally had two riverboats: The Admiral Joe Fowler and the Richard F Irvine. The AJF was accidentally destroyed during a refurbishment, and the RFI was renamed

We fiends need a checklist- 1. ride the barrels 2. find a spike 3. get a sunset pic over .. well anything. 4. kick someone off TNBob's dock 5. gaze upon the wonder of Cindy's Castle from the beach 6.

Good idea. I am glad that I asked the lady. I thought beard might have been slang for something that I didn't want to know about. Why stop at 10? 11. Eat a GAG. 12. Give Lou a hug. 13. Shimmy up a

22. Good point.

25. Please don't- he's nothing but trouble.

26. Park one of your tires off of the pavement and see how long it takes for a ranger to stop by.

27. Say hello to all the locals at the pool

BTW- the tag fairy must be reading this thread- did you notice your new tags?

Thank you, and I hope it never ends too.

But, I do want them to move along one day.

TCD

yes, I noticed that. It got me into some confustion with Carol on her TR!

28. get into an argument with a Ranger over rule 26.

31. Pee in some palmetto bushes!

I love the list tshirts. Creative thinking. I wonder if they completed their whole list?

Did you look and see if the goofy bench was back? Am I jumping the gun? ???

Ahemmm.... I have not yet done anything, that you know of, that requires the invocation of the MPR.. unlike some people... not saying who. :rofl2:

So I am still MPR... untouched! :clint:

Just saying....

Maybe not yet.. but it's on your to do list. :rofl2: (in your heart you are a wild womenz... and you have the tags to prove it.) ;D

Maybe not yet.. but it's on your to do list. :rofl2: (in your heart you are a wild womenz... and you have the tags to prove it.) ;D

notice the "not that you know of".... :rofl3:

yes, it appears I do have the tags to prove it... wonder how that happened. At least one of them is your fault and the other is TCD's!

Got here late and all I can say is that I am so envious of TCD and the TCD twins for being able to do this. I wanted to, but the State of Florida had other plans...*#@%&^% FCAT Writes. Have I told y'all lately how much I despise our state's standardized testing?

I'm glad that I am at least able to participate vicariously through this TR!

Thank you for the gratuitous pood forn pic of those cinnamon rolls. Those suckers are.....to.......die........FOR!!!!! :rofl2:

But seriously....they ARE to die for. Oh my, I could eat one now.

now that wasn't so hard, do you feel better now that you came out? Z snap for Dave! :rofl2:

Got here late and all I can say is that I am so envious of TCD and the TCD twins for being able to do this. I wanted to, but the State of Florida had other plans...*#@%&^% FCAT Writes. Have I told y'all lately how much I despise our state's standardized testing? I'm glad that I am at least able to participate vicariously through this TR!
That is exactly why I wasn't able to go...gotta love the State of Florida and their timing sometimes. Can't wait to read more of what happened!