• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

tell her. then go check out what she did on TCD's Report... she bad girl today :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

But.... I have been a good girl >.> I even posted a video of fireworks for everyone enjoyment, and warned you to turn down your volume..... Ironically someone in that video, torwards the end says something along the lines of "Wow... Much more then Disney's...." I just sighed at the thought xD (I also don't know what happened to the other two fireworks videos.... it seems my phone ate them.... )

But.... I have been a good girl >.> I even posted a video of fireworks for everyone enjoyment, and warned you to turn down your volume..... Ironically someone in that video, torwards the end says something along the lines of "Wow... Much more then Disney's...." I just sighed at the thought xD (I also don't know what happened to the other two fireworks videos.... it seems my phone ate them.... )

I know you are a good girl. There was the video and the voice of reason on several threads. AND YOU AREN'T KEEPING THE CAMERA CHARGED!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

By the way Pam... I don't wear mini skirts. Occasionally skorts but I like my business covered

gee thanks Nicki. now I'll be singing "i know something you don't know" in a sing-songy voice to myself all night... :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

On the road ... AGAIN.....

It seems, pictorial wise, I left you guys on the Coastal Bend in Texas. So let's start off with a travel day, just to get you out of Texas....

Here we are boarding the ferry to depart my coastal paradise, ie Mustang Island. As you can see, the Island was mourning our leaving. The imaginary husband was a bit wet and put out since he'd had to do the hitching up in a down pour.

blogger-image--704344279.jpg

Ohhh... Look Random Boat Picture!

blogger-image-1429212532.jpg

Shall we call this one "Rain on the Windshield"?

Or Perhaps Soaking Wet Transit Guy?

blogger-image--445590608.jpg

I will give anyone an imaginary TR Award if you can prounounce the name on the sign... yes, I do know how it is said.

blogger-image-2023656584.jpg

This is "Down Pour On The Windshield"

blogger-image--1168622020.jpg

Here is about the time that my Facebook game "Where am I?" was born. Do the original players still remember the answer?

blogger-image-1169851518.jpg

I just have to say it is almost impossible to get a good photo of a State sign using the camera app on my iPhone.

blogger-image-760632081.jpg

I call this one "Imaginary DH is gonna be exhausted by the time we reach Biloxi". By the way this was also in the where am I series but I don't remember where it actually was...

blogger-image-2075671619.jpg

What No Pictures of Biloxi? And The USS Yorktown...

No, I do not have any pictures of Biloxi. We spent the week there shopping for fancy clothes for our recently moved up Dream Trip. Ok, wait I do have one single photo from Biloxi ....

"Leaving Biloxi"

317499_178693202267714_1988419163_n.jpg

Random Bridge Along The Way

579763_178710568932644_1661780777_n.jpg

One Guess As To Where We Are Going

487019_178977045572663_1481712159_n.jpg

My First Taste Of Carolina BBQ

419556_179043468899354_1309898557_n.jpg

Pood Forn

68461_179043635566004_481113100_n.jpg

Now it's time for a Nicki Day, so the Imaginary DH took the Imaginary Children off to see the USS Yorktown. This is a purely artsy fartsy pictorial post as I was not there to glean any useful info...

DSC_0410.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

There you have it. Biloxi to Yorktown..... Hold on to your Flamingos cause we have more to come...

Cruisin Near Charleston and the Missed Photo Op

This area brought back the movie Prince of Tides which was filmed around them there parts.

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0310.JPG

DSC_0314.JPG

DSC_0320.JPG

This is the only beach shot you are gonna get, despite us going to check out the beach. I am sorry but I'm not walking two miles from my parked car to pay to get on the beach.....

DSC_0368.JPG

These were taken around the time the sun starts to set...

DSC_0378.JPG

DSC_0403.JPG

DSC_0408.JPG

What is this about a missed photo op? Well, we saw not one but two Double wide trailers jacked up on cinder block. They were hi enough to fit at least a big rig if not two stacked under them. Oh and that construction crane that I tried to get just for TCD.

Now I will stop so that you can catch up with me. Ok, so really I have to go post some more blogs so that I can put the pictures over here....

Happy to see Nicki on the road once again!

More please?

Ok. Maybe one more update tonight.

Great pictures, Nicki!

Thanks

Where the sam hell are you in Chucktown!!!!

Gee, I guess I see where I sit on the totem poll, barried under the sand.

:moon:

We are currently near the Port of Disney Departures

The plan was to spend a week in Savannah. However if you look at the pictures below you will see the plan didn't go as planned....

DSCN0044.JPG

DSCN0045.JPG

What Florida city host this bridge?

DSCN0047.JPG

Look another bridge....

DSCN0050.JPG

I might have a sign picture taking addiction...

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0054.JPG

DSCN0056.JPG

DSCN0056.JPG

Hey TCD... Look CRANE (sorry i couldn't help myself)

DSCN0057.JPG

DSCN0062.JPG

Look another bridge...

DSCN0066.JPG

Now on a bridge....

DSCN0067.JPG

Hmmmm.... I think we may have to visit this place.

DSCN0069.JPG

What did that sign say?

DSCN0071.JPG

Do you see it?

DSCN0075.JPG

Ahoy there matey's,

DSCN0076.JPG

What is that I behold?

DSCN0078.JPG

And we interrupt the drooling for a random Canaveral Sign...

DSCN0083.JPG

Alas I behold not one but two of those imaginary Kids... oh and the ...

DSCN0084.JPG

Fantasy

DSCN0094.JPG

Alas she has sailed without me

DSCN0098.JPG

Random Jetty Park Beach Pier Picture

DSCN0101.JPG