Decorating your campsite

We are there for about a month at Christmas and we cover the entire site (+ a little outside the site) with more than 30 large Christmas (mostly Disney blowups), trees, lots of lights, etc. When we are camping July 4th we use a lot of flags, and or course a lot of the red,white and blue fabric. I even decorated our Micky Head Light as Uncle Sam....it was right cute.

The more red, white and blue you have the better. Don't worry about being tacky either.......none of us ever worry about something like that. We just do what we like and if someone doesn't like it.....that is their loss. ha!!!!! :jumpforjoy I always cover the picnic table with an appropriate cloth for the holiday and flowers for the table in those colors.

Nikki, I don't do a lot of decorating but I always have these:

Feb2012Fort018.jpg

And of course some of these:

memorialday2001nates21st018-Copy.jpg

memorialday2001nates21st210.jpg

Laborday2011051.jpg

Depending on the holiday or celebration, I might add a couple things.

My son's 21st birthday (with a picture of him on his first birthday trip at 2)

memorialday2001nates21st017-Copy.jpg

Halloween:

HalloweenFort2011023.jpg

HalloweenFort2011026.jpg

My FF Christmas tree, complete with 43 fiend names:

fiendtree003.jpg

FortDecember2011024.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I decorate my site with dirty underwear and socks. As the vacation progresses, the decorations get better.

Wherever we are camping on July4th I hang Patriotic swags from the awning and put out flags of all sizes.  I also decorate one of our Mickey Head Lights as Uncle Sam (costume).  You can make a large (any size) Mickey Head wreath and deocrate it with tiny red, white and blue lights and tie some small flags on it.  Then for the next holiday you can change the lights and flags out for something else.   Anything you decorate with will bring compliments and many photographers to you site.  Just have fun.

• 1 month later...