Lions and Tigers and FrIENDS....Oh My!

Time for dinner. We chose Japan's Teppan Edo.

We only had a few minutes to wait so we chose to go to the upstairs waiting area.

Here's a view from the upstairs window.

DSCN1423-1.jpg

DSCN1424-1.jpg

..and of course, Aiden had to ham it up a bit too.

DSCN1417-1.jpg

DSCN1414-1.jpg

The food was delicious. Our "chef" was obviously very new.

She did a nice job of making the volcano but was very slow and cautious using her knife cutting up the different meats, fish and vegetables.

It was almost impossible to understand what she was saying.

DSCN1437-1.jpg

DSCN1429-1.jpg

DSCN1441-1.jpg

After dinner we wandered around the recently remodeled garden area and koi pond.

DSCN1448-1.jpg

Look at the size of these fish!

The one in the middle is so big that it's back fins are sticking up out of the water.'s

DSCN1451-1.jpg

There was a concert tonight by Herman's Hermits.

Yes, I know who they are....I admit, I am old!

DSCN1463-1.jpg

DSCN1461-1.jpg

A little dancing to the music!

DSCN1478-1.jpg

By now it was getting late and a certain little boy was very tired.

Time to head back for the night and maybe catch the EWP and fireworks at the Fort's beach.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it does, but it's totally out of control.

You're not helping my street cred with talk like that.

The prince has been waiting and watching for his princess.... Stef arrived today.... There's been a whole lot of :hah: HUGGING going on!!

Love Aiden dancing to the music. Looks like he's already mastered the "Geez, this music stinks!!" look. :))

3 more days......... :heart:

Actually Herman's Hermits wasn't too bad...last week's "members of ELO" group was absolutely awful! It was a shame to use the name ELO in their advertising!

Your prince awaits you too sigpic25302_1.gif (and of course he's looking forward to playing with Mason)

Ok, I'm caught up! I have seen the future...Aiden is going to be a serious heartbreaker! Those pirate pictures made any other good-looking pirate pale in comparison! Love all the pictures, Karla!

I wondered where you've been. We've missed seeing you and Ed and of course, Mama! If you come for Halloween I'm pretty sure you will see the little pirate again 1sm264pirate.gifParrotLife.gif

Looks like a GREAT day!! I noticed you changed Aiden's shirt for dinner. So what did he get into?

The question is more like what didn't he get into? 7a140535.gif

Where was the warning? This post so cute and sweet my chocolate candy bar was bitter in comparison. Even being cheeky/snarky he's a heartbreaker..... :worship: :worship: :worship:

oops.gifwrymelt-1.gif

Aiden's shirts are almost as cute as he is! Do you make them?

Why, yes I do...thank you very much!

Depending on his interests at the time, I make a couple for each park.

Hook and Peter Pan still top the list, and Star Wars this time.

Then I make a couple for Fort Wilderness (he has some that are his favorites) with Musket Mickey designs.

Karla-

I was out of the loop for the weekend, so I missed your RMOG nominee when you posted it.

Yes, that is an impressive set-up!

Slight correction- the watermelon soda is from China.

Also, if there are dumptrucks leaving the Fort filled with dirt, I would sure like to know why!

TCD

maybe a certain TCD should get Yuri over to the Fort to check it out....

Sorry...but no cousin Yuri here...and TCD's been at the All Stars and Star Wars weekend at DHS.

The only dump trucks we have seen are from the new hotel (referring to TCD's cranes) and the work being done at Golden Oaks.

We've been told that airstrip is being used as the staging area for the contractors trailers and trucks being used at the GF's DVC construction project. Maybe true....maybe not???

Sorry...but no cousin Yuri here...and TCD's been at the All Stars and Star Wars weekend at DHS.

The only dump trucks we have seen are from the new hotel (referring to TCD's cranes) and the work being done at Golden Oaks.

We've been told that airstrip is being used as the staging area for the contractors trailers and trucks being used at the GF's DVC construction project. Maybe true....maybe not???

If I understood what Lou said, he saw dumptrucks full of dirt coming out of the old overflow parking lot entrance. The drawings for the Four Seasons resort show a new pond to the west of the hotel. These trucks could be coming from there, but I don't know why they would be coming out of the Fort rather than using the Golden Oaks construction access.

There was a permit application made for a new detention pond in the area between the Fort and the Lodge. Could this have started?

TCD

If I understood what Lou said, he saw dumptrucks full of dirt coming out of the old overflow parking lot entrance. The drawings for the Four Seasons resort show a new pond to the west of the hotel. These trucks could be coming from there, but I don't know why they would be coming out of the Fort rather than using the Golden Oaks construction access.

There was a permit application made for a new detention pond in the area between the Fort and the Lodge. Could this have started?

TCD

Hmmmmmm.....a mystery this is sure to be....investigating we might need be.....smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda1-gr.gif

Send Stef, she should be there shortly (he he he, get it shortly) and she can fly/walk on tippie toes under the radar.

Karla, was hoping to see you this week-end and that stuf muffin Aiden, but we are still heading to CLT for the 600. Hope to see you in October, and thanks for taking the time to post!

Send Stef, she should be there shortly (he he he, get it shortly) and she can fly/walk on tippie toes under the radar.

Karla, was hoping to see you this week-end and that stuf muffin Aiden, but we are still heading to CLT for the 600. Hope to see you in October, and thanks for taking the time to post!

Maybe Stef will want to go on a recon mission with Aiden and I when she gets here???

Well...let's see....the CLT 600 or Aiden???

I think you lose!!!! :rofl2:

I think you lose!!!! :rofl2:

I am quite aware of that!!!!! :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

That is why this will be the last 600 for a while. We would be Fortbound if we didn't have race tickets. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: And if I didn't :heart: Tony so much, so he gets this 600 :beathorse: :clint: