I have read so many "crowd reports" for the first week of April saying stay away.

Most crowd level reports are accurate so I would believe them.

I would stay away on Presidents Day, Spring Break weeks/Easter, mid June to mid Aug, and Christmas week.

All other times are either moderate or low crowd levels.

The absolute least busiest times are after Labor Day and after New Years.

Another thought... friends of ours have kids in school that only have 2 actual days of school Thanksgiving week. Plus since it's a holiday week, there won't be much actually going on, so they figured that was a good time to go and missing those couple of days wouldn't be a big deal.

Thanksgiving week at WDW is really only busy Weds-Sun, and usually nowhere near Christmas or Spring Break crowds.

Plus the weather is nice and you get all the holiday fun.

Another thought... friends of ours have kids in school that only have 2 actual days of school Thanksgiving week. Plus since it's a holiday week, there won't be much actually going on, so they figured that was a good time to go and missing those couple of days wouldn't be a big deal.

Thanksgiving week at WDW is really only busy Weds-Sun, and usually nowhere near Christmas or Spring Break crowds.

Plus the weather is nice and you get all the holiday fun.

And Thanksgiving is a good time to meet fellow FIends if you want. See link in my signature.

We have been twice right after thanksgiving and loved it! Christmas decorations and Osborne Lights are up, but crowds are down. Just remember it's always fantastic at WDW sometimes it's just better than others... :clint:

:welcome2: Welcome to this crazy group. We have been to Disney more than 30 times and all times of the year. We find the best times to visit is Thanksgiving, Christmas and January. It is cooler then (though still too warm for me). We have adopted special needs children and we take them out of school for a month's stay at the Fort in December/January every year. This year we are hoping to be there for a week at Halloween. We have also been there right after Labor Day and that was the best time for not having large crowds in the parks. It was really hot but since we did not have to bother with large crowds it was nice. July has always been wet and hot when we visited then. But a day at Disney is better than any day anywhere else.

We also visit Dollywood every year at least once. We will be there July 7 to 14th this year and probably again later in the Fall. We love that area and enjoy being there.

Again, welcome to the group....you will love the Fiends here.

Judy, Ken (retired and happy), Shawnee and Kimberly :wave1:

Hey DMML, (And I used one of those tools an hour ago.) My DW has already chimed in back on page 2, but let me add my :welcome: to you. We visited the Grand Gathering at Stone Mountain Park on Memorial Day and a great time was had by all. We didn't stay because it's only 3 miles from our house, but we had a great time and a wonderful meal. Although I had met most of those Fiends on line, I had not met many in person until that evening. but you would not have known that by the reception they gave us. Also, I love the INCREDIBLES. That's the only movie we carry in the MH that is for me. Hope to meet you either at the Fort or a GG. Jump in here with both feet, but hobnail boots seem to work best. :tool: