Welcome To WDW 1970's/ 80's and 90's

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have an awesome thread going here, Todd. I got to see that balloon in action flying over Bay Lake in 1994. I haven't seen it since. It was called Earship 1 or something like that . I wonder what

Posted Images

Wow Just Wow look at the differance

I said the same thing. It's really remarkable!

On one hand, I wish that it still looked like your 80's shot. But then I realize that looping would be pretty darn boring for all of us if everyone was hidden behind all that shrubbery!

There are a lot of state parks in FL that still have sites with tons of natural surroundings/foliage very similar to the "old" fort.

FP4

Tents.jpg

Site 2028

I still have the identical, same color, 2 man pup tent from 1979 sitting in my garage on a shelf. It was my first tent I got for my 8th birthday. There were many camping trips in my backyard in that tent and many wet mornings since the dew would penetrate without a rain fly. I can't bare to part with it everytime we have a garage sale

I still have the identical, same color, 2 man pup tent from 1979 sitting in my garage on a shelf. It was my first tent I got for my 8th birthday. There were many camping trips in my backyard in that tent and many wet mornings since the dew would penetrate without a rain fly. I can't bare to part with it everytime we have a garage sale

S71-

I used to have a tent like that in the 70's too.

Mine wasn't waterproof, either.

I have no idea where mine is now.

For some reason, you don't see tents like that any more.

TCD