if you rent a golf cart at FW, they will see you for miles...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I am bringing a bigger more obnoxious one for the top of my rental cart (maybe a whole light bar).

Oh dear heavens, please do not tell Brian. He's had a light bar complete with flashing blue lights that he's been begging me to put on our Kenny Kart at the Fort for the past 2 years.

It's not that they don't allow it, it's that they don't require it. Which is ok by me. I don't want to wear it at all. It's only been done for the past six months. I guess dozens and dozens of drivers

Oh dear heavens, please do not tell Brian. He's had a light bar complete with flashing blue lights that he's been begging me to put on our Kenny Kart at the Fort for the past 2 years.

I hope Brian takes a good mug shot.

If it's a light bar with blue lights, I'm guessing that would be impersonating a police officer?

I know a good lawyer.

Brian should replace the blue lights with purple lights. That would be COOL!

That would be very cool.

Instead of a siren though, we should come up with a distinctive Snarky sounding horn.

Now wouldn't that be convenient while looping.

Jen, FF.Net could make a killing. I'd absolutely buy one.

I hope Brian takes a good mug shot.

If it's a light bar with blue lights, I'm guessing that would be impersonating a police officer?

I know a good lawyer.

Ha! Unbeknownst to me, said little light bar was in the cart one night when we were looping with our in-laws. I was unaware because SIL and I were riding in the back (facing backwards), until he flipped them on going through the 700 loop. Some pedestrians asked if we were the fun police! :rofl2:

Brian should replace the blue lights with purple lights. That would be COOL!

Ok, I might actually have to let him use them if he does that.

To be fair to Disney, which I hate to do, I think it's a gov't implemented safety thing.

Buses have been hit by the stupidity too.

Oh.

Well that makes sense then.

We know that the government is most definitely run by idiots.

So this is just one group of idiots doing what another group of idiots is telling them to do.

God Bless America.

TCD

Well that makes sense then.

We know that the government is most definitely run by idiots.

So this is just one group of idiots doing what another group of idiots is telling them to do.

Here's one for you.

After we drop off a bus for the day, we get off the bus, walk across and in between 3 or 4 lanes of running buses waiting to be fueled without a day glow safety vest. Then 10 feet further we have to take a safety vest out of a hopper, put it on so that we can walk another 30 feet across a parking lot to where the non-running buses are lined up. Get on the bus, take off the vest and put it into another hopper and leave with a clean bus.

Wouldn't you think that walking between dozens of running buses, any of which could move at any time is more dangerous than walking to a line of parked non-running buses?

Here's one for you.

After we drop off a bus for the day, we get off the bus, walk across and in between 3 or 4 lanes of running buses waiting to be fueled without a day glow safety vest. Then 10 feet further we have to take a safety vest out of a hopper, put it on so that we can walk another 30 feet across a parking lot to where the non-running buses are lined up. Get on the bus, take off the vest and put it into another hopper and leave with a clean bus.

Wouldn't you think that walking between dozens of running buses, any of which could move at any time is more dangerous than walking to a line of parked non-running buses?

So are you saying Disney will not allow you wear the vest while walking between the dozens of running busses or you are waiting on the gov/man/Disney to make you?

It's not that they don't allow it, it's that they don't require it. Which is ok by me. I don't want to wear it at all.

It's only been done for the past six months.

I guess dozens and dozens of drivers were run over and killed, so they have us do this now.

Must be working, no deaths so far.

I believe there needs to be a government study of this problem Lou is having with the vest. I for one will be writing my elected officials suggesting an appropriation of no less than 5 million dollars be allocated for this study. Who's with me, nothing is too much to do for our one and only Lou!

:rofl3:

No I am bringing a bigger more obnoxious one for the top of my rental cart (maybe a whole light bar).

first thing i thought was--COOL ! we can bring our light we have for the truck when we plow! i don't know how you can't be excited that they are allowing us to be more annoying than we already are (well, to some people)! :rofl2:

i might even order some new ones...

images18-1.jpg

We don't need a study. I have a solution. Make all bus drivers shave their heads and paint their scalps bright orange. Paint their ears with reflective paint for night visibility. Bam! Instant safety....Dave style.

Ok this put a great picture in my head!