Once we are set up, we stay set up. Haven't had any problems unless you count a squirrel getting into our screen room and not being able to get out. In June, it seemed as though the security was a bit more "visible" than on our previous trips.

I don't leave anything out that I would not want stolen. Just because it's Disney doesn't mean crap doesn't happen.

With all our crap, it gets set up once. NEVER had anything missing. Oh I do put the little T.V. inside, temptation and all that you know.

I believe any crockpot left unattended is up for grabs, at least the contents are. I do have my own spoon.

I believe any crockpot left unattended is up for grabs, at least the contents are. I do have my own spoon.

That's the only thing we won't leave out. I'm not worried about FWG and his spoon. What concerns me is the slim chance of a random nut case adding something to the crockpot from his ziplock bag...

Out of all the years I've been going to the Fort and leaving all of our camping gear out I only had one thing stolen and that was a half a cooler of beer. One friend that spends lots of time at the Fort told me to look by the lake behind the 300 loop he said kids take cooler and go back thier to drink them. I went back thier and there was my cooler and all the beer cans. So I got my cooler back and it was still full of Ice I refilled it and was happy again