Will the bad children behave? A live Doodle TR

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of you brats, SHUT UP. I'm trying to sleep. It was a late night.

We are here! Everybody OUT!!

I have been asking that question for 4 days.

It took me a while to wake up and get moving today. We had a really fun weekend. Thank you for being patient with me.

Now for some pictures. Our first stop was the Golf Cart Shop to see Richie and pick up our cart. I took a couple of pictures of the store and I thought I took some of the cart but oops, I guess I didn't No worries though I do have some to show you later.

003-21.jpg

004-13.jpg

We stayed there till the store closed and then headed over to Lorna's. I have one picture from that night. Lorna spent all our time talking and laughing. We did until 3:00 in the morning.

006-6.jpg

The next morning Lorna and I had a plan. We had to wait for Mike and Rich though cause they had some business to take care of. I should have known better than let them go off without us. They didn't get back to the house until 2 o'clock.

Sorry that we missed you Lou, we did try to get out of the house sooner. :(

Now we're off. Any guesses where we are headed?

007-11.jpg

008-9.jpg

009-13.jpg

We made arrangements to meet up with one of my favorite Fiends.

011-8.jpg

We also had plans to meet Sheila and Tim. They called us while we were at CindyC's site so we told them to meet us on the porch at Trail's End. In the meantime we had a very nice visit with Cindy. Sorry I forgot take a picture of Cindy.

Here's a nice one of Lorna at her happy place.

013-7.jpg

Waiting for our GAG.

015-5.jpg

018-5.jpg

While we were there Donnie showed up. We all had a great time and all too soon it was time to move on. We went back to Cindy's site to say goodbye and then it was time to head back to Lorna's.

We had hoped to stay until Monday but a hurricane was a coming. Bedtime 1 o'clock and then up again at 9 to get ready to head for home.

Now for the pictures you have all been waiting for. My new to me golf cart.

002-16.jpg

003-22.jpg

This is the last time you will see the cart looking like this. Mike and I both have visions of what we want to do. Now all we need to do is agree on one vision.

I also kn ow that Lorna, Sheila and TJ have pictures from our time at the Fort. Feel free to post them here.

Finally I want to thank Lorna and Rich for the wonderful weekend. We had such a good time and can't wait to see them again.

TJ it was so great to see you too. :bighug:

Sheila and Tim, see you real soon.

And Cindy you are just as sweet as can be. It was so nice to meet you and I hope we can meet again soon!

Nice cart! Can't wait to see what it ends up like!

Thanks, Gwen. :)

Yes, I'm behind as usual. (Not A behind, behind in my reading)

Yay for your own cart! Please tell me that you will drive this one?! :raspberry:

Thanks, Stef. You will be proud to know that when we were at the Fort in July I drove the cart we rented everyday! I was a little nervous at first but by the end of the 2 weeks I was fine. :))

Thanks, Stef. You will be proud to know that when we were at the Fort in July I drove the cart we rented everyday! I was a little nervous at first but by the end of the 2 weeks I was fine. :))

:yaysmilesa-smiley:

I was worried that I needed to start traveling with an extra booster seat.

I do have a few pictures and will try to have some time in the next few nights to post them.

:jumpforjoy Lorna took pictures? AND she's gonna post them?